Coastal Rescue Personnel Question

• With the recent Coastal update, it says for some missions that there is a minimum requirement of personnel that need to be available for the mission to spawn. Such as 5x Lifeguard Supervisor, 25x TACLET, or 50x TACLET. For example, the mission "Multiple Whaling Vessels Performing Illegal Operations" requires 50x TACLET personnel to be available, but only 24x are actually needed on scene.

My question is: Not every single station needs to have the 50x TACLET personnel to generate the mission at that specific station, correct? They can be distributed across all stations as long as you have minimum 50x total and will still generate the mission at every single station?

Just want to make sure as it's a new mechanic and will help me understand the unit setup of the twenty stations that are needed. Just want to make sure we don't need 50x TACLET personnel at every single station for it to generate the mission everywhere, haha.

• I believe that's correct - 50x TACLET personnel total rather than per station.

so does that mean that before you have any missions spawn you have to have a total of 50 people (all trained) in each station or 50 total for all stations? I have had those stations up since they were released and no missions yet. By the way....showing my ignorance here but what is TACLET?

• Depends on how you set up your dispatch center. If you have "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." selected or not. If so then it would be tied to each dispatch center that has it selected. If you have any dispatch centers not set up for it's own coverage area then it'll be total across all stations. In other word it depends on how you have each dispatch center set up.

• Depends on how you set up your dispatch center. If you have "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." selected or not. If so then it would be tied to each dispatch center that has it selected. If you have any dispatch centers not set up for it's own coverage area then it'll be total across all stations. In other word it depends on how you have each dispatch center set up.

Thanks for all that info but I am confused... Should I....or should I NOT select a dispatch center... I only have one for my coverage area

• so does that mean that before you have any missions spawn you have to have a total of 50 people (all trained) in each station or 50 total for all stations? I have had those stations up since they were released and no missions yet. By the way....showing my ignorance here but what is TACLET?

To clarify, (as DragonBlade stated), assuming you have all stations with TACLET-trained personnel under one dispatch centre (or multiple which do not have their own coverage areas), then 50 trained personnel will be enough to spawn the missions requiring them. TACLET is short for "Tactical Law Enforcement Team" and is a term used primarily by the United States Coast Guard. "TACLETs are a United States Coast Guard specialized force that carry out maritime interdiction, security and counter narcotics operations." - Quote from Americanspecialops.com

• Think of it this way; when the sheriffs update came out, everybody was pissed because they had missions sitting that needed sheriff units but nobody had training done (unless you coined classes). This mechanic helps out with it so that you have to have the trained personnel in TACLET before those missions can even spawn. I was annoyed at first with that requirement until I understood why it was there.

Also, game mods are aware of the issue but nobody is getting any lifeguard missions at all. Its a game side issue that the devs have been made aware of.

• To clarify, (as DragonBlade stated), assuming you have all stations with TACLET-trained personnel under one dispatch centre (or multiple which do not have their own coverage areas), then 50 trained personnel will be enough to spawn the missions requiring them. TACLET is short for "Tactical Law Enforcement Team" and is a term used primarily by the United States Coast Guard. "TACLETs are a United States Coast Guard specialized force that carry out maritime interdiction, security and counter narcotics operations." - Quote from Americanspecialops.com

Thanks for the explanation. I have two (2) hangers and two (2) of the rescue station all with equipment and a total of 50 personnel spread between all of them and all are trained at all levels of training available at the Beach Rescue School and NO Missions have spawned. They are marked as ready for action. is there something else I need to do?

• Thanks for the explanation. I have two (2) hangers and two (2) of the rescue station all with equipment and a total of 50 personnel spread between all of them and all are trained at all levels of training available at the Beach Rescue School and NO Missions have spawned. They are marked as ready for action. is there something else I need to do?

As mibzzer15 said in the post above yours, this is a game-side issue the devs will at some point fix

• I am a little confused about Dragonblades comment "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." I have searched around and can't find that. Where is this button located?

Thanks

• I am a little confused about Dragonblades comment "Create your own coverage area. Stations belonging to this dispatch center are considered for missions in the assigned dispatch center area." I have searched around and can't find that. Where is this button located?

Thanks

Go to the "EDIT" screen in your dispatch centers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!