POI Advantage

• When I first started in my original city I put in a lot of POIs. As I expanded I stopped putting them in. However, missions seem to generate in all of my areas (16 counties in Florida) equally. And...in my original area, there does not seem to be missions generating in things like the high rises, parking garages, and others that I put in (but in the beginning I used to get a lot at the POIs.

With that being said, what are the advantages of putting POIs all over?

• The POIs simply enable you to spawn those missions, but you also have to keep in mind the more POI types you have, the more missions you could spawn.

I could be incorrect, but as far as Im aware no mission is less or more likely to spawn than another. So the missions with a high rise POI are a few out of a few hundred, so specific POIs being used are rare to see.

As you've expanded you've built more stations that dont have a POI in their range, so when one of those stations is to spawn a mission it cannot spawn a POI related one. The more stations without a POI in range, means the more likely you are to spawn a non-POI mission.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!