question about missions

• ive gone through the list on the main ste about the missions this game has. in almost a year of playing it seems like everyone here we get same missions over and over and imo they are getting monotonous. ive never had one factory fire minor ever, fire on farm, medical emergeny on crane, infectious outbreak, hotel fire, supermarket fire, unsafe cladding, landfill fire, firebreak clearing, lightning stike in forest, scuba ambo missions, earthquake missions, cabin fire, campsite fire, forest fire missions, fire watch, burning bus terminal, person stuck on playground equipment, burning frieght car.. just to name some the game has posted for mission.. why am i not getting some of these or is it random picking by the AI in the game?

• ive gone through the list on the main ste about the missions this game has. in almost a year of playing it seems like everyone here we get same missions over and over and imo they are getting monotonous. ive never had one factory fire minor ever, fire on farm, medical emergeny on crane, infectious outbreak, hotel fire, supermarket fire, unsafe cladding, landfill fire, firebreak clearing, lightning stike in forest, scuba ambo missions, earthquake missions, cabin fire, campsite fire, forest fire missions, fire watch, burning bus terminal, person stuck on playground equipment, burning frieght car.. just to name some the game has posted for mission.. why am i not getting some of these or is it random picking by the AI in the game?

Agree

• I said this on another post, but there are hundreds of missions on the game. Ultimately, it is like rolling a dice, if you're looking for a specific number it might not appear until you've done 20 rolls. I've just rolled a dice 25 times, and only got 1 six, yet got 6 ones, twos, and threes. Now imagine that on a scale of hundreds of possible missions. Ideally you'd get one of each mission, but probability has no memory. To bring this back to missions, the missions you personally don't see often would be like the number six in this example, the missions you see loads of would be like a one, two, or three.

as someone else said - you might need certain POI - for example - Supermarket fire you need a small or large supermarket POI, scuba you need the Marina POI - to name 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!