Mountain and Lowland Rescue + Dog Units

• I believe the Mountain and Lowland Rescue would be a nice touch to have on MCUK, it can save people using Coastguard stations for those types of Charities where half the stuff that is used is not there if people wanted to do them. Theirs a wide variety of calls you can have such as Hypothermia, Trapped Hiker, and calls that may require Mountain and Lowland Rescue.

Vehicles:
    Rescue Vehicle
    Rope Rescue Unit
    Water Rescue Unit
    Incident Control Unit
    Personnel Carrier
    Search and Rescue Dogs

Trailers:
    Inland Lifeboat Trailer

Station:
    Mountain Rescue Station
    Lowland Rescue Station

Adding onto this Dog Units should be added for the Fire Service as lots of services have them but they are not an option in the game to have at a station.

• I would hope t some of this would be included into Sar part two. But definitely agree.

• My personal take on the update would be the following:-

I think SAR/Mountain rescue should be a Police extension as it is Police responsibility, similar to how Airfield ops is an extension however I could also see it being an ambulance extension.

Vehicle wise:
    - Mountain Rescue Unit
    - Police Mountain Rescue Unit (MRU + IRV)
    - Incident Control Unit (not SAR specific just a police command unit that's a copy paste of the ICCU/ACU)
    - SAR Dog Unit (should be available to fire)
    - ATV trailer (could be available to fire? but I'd rather have a dedicated fire one that doubles as SAR, acts as ambulance ATV carrier (the trailer would be suitable as a HART unit too)
    - Inland Rescue Boat trailer

- Rescue Support Vehicle (flood rescue trailer just a unit)

Additionally making Air Ambulances capable of transporting without an ambulance would be good. I'd also like to see Police Helicopters be able to replace CG Helicopters in certain missions, missions could have a factor such as "Police Helicopter can replace Coastguard Helicopter: Yes" for missions such as search for persons.

• Actually, most are not police, most our separate from the police, I know a few in Scotland are police ran but most Mountain and Lowland rescue teams are a charity-run.

• It’s true for England and wales that mountain / lowland / cave rescue are called out by police, but they are not a “police” extension as most have their own home buildings. Rarely if ever are they based at police premises. More commonly they are co-located with FRS

I've just realised that in actual fact it makes far more sense to be it's own building or at least an ambulance extension, but I would still like it to be available as a Police extension, or as you say Fire

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!