Units not Dispatching through ARR

• Have you set an own vehicle category for these two vehicles and also checked the checkbox "Only dispatch vehicle as own vehicle class. (If this box is ticked then the vehicle will only be dispatched as the custom class. If you wish to still have this vehicle dispatched as it’s original class as well, leave this unticked)" accidentally?

• Yes. It should be working on both of them. Extensions on both stations are active, staff in the vehicle are trained and assigned to the vehicle, its not an issue with the ARR, dispatch vehicle as own class not checked, exclude from ARR not checked. I can start both units manually just fine. Also, it is only 2 of my 8 fire investigators do not start through the ARR, the other 6 start just fine.

• Update: I just deleted and re bought both investigator units, cleared my cache, redid the ARR, put stations OOS and back in service, put extensions OOS then back in service, put units OOS then back in service, still dont work. I tried changing the names, moving them to other stations, but for whatever reason the vehicle doesnt start still regardless of where it is, who is in it, what station its at, etc.

• Update 2: So apparently one of the investigator units dispatched normally through ARR, but the other one still isnt working right. I will do some more experimenting and see why one of them suddenly decided to work

Edit: Seems it only did it once and now its not dispatching again.

• There are three options in the ARR, Fire Investigator Unit, Fire Prevention Unit and Fire investigation Units. Which vehicles do you actually have, and which one are you trying to use in the ARR.

I have my ARR set to use the Fire Investigation units and it dispatches both FIU and FPU's. If you have the Fire Investigator selected, it will not dispatch Fire Prevention and vice versa. While Fire Investigation units will select whichever vehicle type is closest.

• The ARR I have set is for 1x fire investigation unit and I only have fire investigator units, no fire prevention units. It isnt selecting the closest vehicle, if its one of the two fire investigator units, it wont dispatch those. I have a total of 8 fire investigator units, only 6 of them dispatch through the ARR i have set up. I can still dispatch them normally but Car 12 and Car 19 (the two having issues) do not dispatch. I have also tried changing the name of the vehicle as well as training another person for each but still nothing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!