Able to buy Ambulances in buildings missing the extension

• I was able to purchase an ALS ambulance (or any ambulance for that matter) without having the extension in my fire station.

This is the first time I have had this problem

What operating system your computer uses. Intel

What web browser you're using. Chrome

What graphic pack you're using (if applicable to the error). Noble County Fire District)

What error code you see, if any. None

Did you clear your cache? (Ctrl + F5) Yes, no changes.

I am also able to buy ARFF units, Lifeguard units, and Water Rescue units, but I do not have the extension.
    This is not a major error, but it is still very very odd.

• We recently learned a while back that this is possible without the extension. I always used the extension though because once you get 20 EMS extensions in an regular account you can buy an MCI Vehicle that transports. 15 with a premium

• its about time cause most Fire stations have both in house there was not much need for either a sperate als station nor an extension for ambos

Unless you live in an area where there are separate fire and EMS entities, mostly where it's volunteer fire and (now) paid EMS with some volunteer supplementation. Only 2 fire companies are left in my area (upstate NY) with in-house ambos, and one of those is BLS only now.

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

• DG.. im also from upstate ny and almost every VFD in my county has in house ambos. They dont provide service to the state prisons they have a separate ambo company that does that cause the state for years never paid them for the service and they told the state no more service.

• DG.. im also from upstate ny and almost every VFD in my county has in house ambos. They dont provide service to the state prisons they have a separate ambo company that does that cause the state for years never paid them for the service and they told the state no more service.

All our fire companies (except the 2 I mentioned) got out of EMS because NYS refuses to let volunteer companies bill for EMS, not to mention they have a hard enough time getting hose jockeys, let alone medics, CC techs, and EMT-Bs. All the other EMS are separate corporations, so they can bill and pay the medics. Warren County is my locale, near Lake George. You in central or Western NY, cuse?

Chief, I'm a rescue man. I trained to be a rescue man, and I like being a rescue man. - Johnny Gage, LA County Rescue Squad 10

• I am fine with some vehicles being purchased without the extension, but all the ARFF trucks can also be purchased without the extension, and I just discovered you can buy brush trucks without the extension too. I assume this must be a bug as it removes almost the entire use of extensions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!