Medical School

• Could we have a school for Medical workers e.i. lesson for Paramedic, Advanced Paramedic (Air Ambulance) and Doctor this means the Doctor and a Paramedic can go into the fly car also new call may need to be added like Broken Bones, Female in labor, Drug overdose and Spinal Injury. The spinal injury may need a Doctor but will need a Fly car with an Advanced Paramedic.

Let me know what you think.

ConzSJA123 (European Emergency Services)

• Could we have a school for Medical workers e.i. lesson for Paramedic, Advanced Paramedic (Air Ambulance) and Doctor this means the Doctor and a Paramedic can go into the fly car also new call may need to be added like Broken Bones, Female in labor, Drug overdose and Spinal Injury. The spinal injury may need a Doctor but will need a Fly car with an Advanced Paramedic.

Let me know what you think.

ConzSJA123 (European Emergency Services)

I definetly don't think that there should be training for paramedics otherwise every ambulance you get would require training and that would be ridiculous by that logic you could say that firefighters need training before they can use type 1's, it's realistic but too realistic for a game, I have over 400 ambulances and I couldn't imagine taking them all out of service whilst they get trained. I also don't think that there should be requirements for medical missions such as type of doctor or vehicle etc I just think that doctors should have the ability to reduce the chance of transporting. I made suggestions like that in another thread here: Police and EMS Improvements

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!