Fall Weather?????

• Question.... We received this message yesterday. I am not sure what it means by "if you start this event in your alliance". Do we have to do something special to "start"? or will it appear? Have not seen anything different at this point other than a few activities yesterday, but none related to weather.

"That’s why we are adding the alliance event “Fall Weather” on today’s Mission Monday. If you start this event in your alliance you will be able to get autumn missions at any time of the year. 🚨"

MissionChief-Team

Thanks for any clarification.

• You need to start the alliance event called "Fall Weather."

• Don't do fall weather, unless you have thousands of units, its insane.
    The majority of calls are major flooding, tunnel flooding, dam breaks, and many tough calls that require insane amounts of units.

I'm actually thankful for that. The existing alliance events had so few medium/large missions that it wasn't worth participating in. Now, it might be more often that there is actual collaborative alliance work towards the event.

• Don't do fall weather, unless you have thousands of units, its insane.
    The majority of calls are major flooding, tunnel flooding, dam breaks, and many tough calls that require insane amounts of units.

i just did the ones I could manage and skipped the others and they will expire eventually. But yes... some of the incident required 35 engines

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!