Main roads / Highways

• I think it would be awesome if the vehicles could have the option to use main roads, I find it crazy that when a truck is moving inter suburbs it is taking backroads instead of the highway running beside them, also major new highways a roads in the map never used. I am unsure how often the maps and game are updated to integrate and use the new roads.

N.

• I think it would be awesome if the vehicles could have the option to use main roads, I find it crazy that when a truck is moving inter suburbs it is taking backroads instead of the highway running beside them, also major new highways a roads in the map never used. I am unsure how often the maps and game are updated to integrate and use the new roads.

N.

Yeah Ive noticed the game uses the quickest way even tho its not quick due to corners also ive noticed that if theres a body of water seperating a station and the call if the bridge is too far north the vehicle will just be jesus

• I don't believe the map data in the game includes speed limits. I am pretty sure vehicles will be routed along the quickest way to the mission irrelevant of the signed speed speed on roads.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!