Ambulance Officers - Recall Ambulances

• Concept proposal to make Mass Casualty incidents easier to manage/more realistic.

The idea is simple. When an Ambulance Officer automatically sends an Ambulances to a hospital with a patient, if there are outstanding patients on that mission, Then the Ambulance Officer "recalls" that Ambulance back to the mission after it has successfully transported the patient. Either to treat another patient or transport another Patient. Reducing the need to dispatch large numbers of ambulances to a call or to manually re-dispatch more ambulances down the line.

I would propose adding this as an option alongside the other Ambulance officer settings. Something like "Recall ambulances when there are outstanding patients"

This would mean you could clear Mass Cassualty events with fewer resources. Making unit management and clearing of a large numbers of calls a little easier, as you dont need quite as many Ambulances on each mass cass mission.

• Concept proposal to make Mass Casualty incidents easier to manage/more realistic.

The idea is simple. When an Ambulance Officer automatically sends an Ambulances to a hospital with a patient, if there are outstanding patients on that mission, Then the Ambulance Officer "recalls" that Ambulance back to the mission after it has successfully transported the patient. Either to treat another patient or transport another Patient. Reducing the need to dispatch large numbers of ambulances to a call or to manually re-dispatch more ambulances down the line.

I would propose adding this as an option alongside the other Ambulance officer settings. Something like "Recall ambulances when there are outstanding patients"

This would mean you could clear Mass Cassualty events with fewer resources. Making unit management and clearing of a large numbers of calls a little easier, as you dont need quite as many Ambulances on each mass cass mission.

I normally do these manually - would like to see this implemented.

• I would take automatic transport if an EMS Chief is on scene.

They should already automatically transport but the setting might be disabled, Select the vehicle (Ambulance officer or EMS Chief). Press the edit button (where you change the name, response delay and shift pattern) and at the bottom there is an option for "Automatically assign a hospital to EMS"

• They should already automatically transport but the setting might be disabled, Select the vehicle (Ambulance officer or EMS Chief). Press the edit button (where you change the name, response delay and shift pattern) and at the bottom there is an option for "Automatically assign a hospital to EMS"

Well Today I learned.... Is that a setting per unit or is that global?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!