Federal Missions

• Ok so today there is a task/event for Federal Missions and all day long I have not had one Federal Mission Generate. I have multiple Federal agencies and multiple police stations with Federal Police and Bomb extensions. Yesterday with no special task or event, I had at least a dozen Federal Missions. Also, there are multiple missions that "require" federal police such as the suspicious package, discovery of a bomb in vehicle but yet they do not count as a federal police mission. Additionally, in another thread, I mentioned not getting airport missions when there was a special event. Today, since 7AM I have had 8 airport related mission. So while it is explained that the mission spawning is directly related to the number of extensions and such, it appears they go away when you can get more points.. May not be a thing that can be done about it, but it remains frustrating when they post special stuff that they seemingly know you can't complete.

• As indicated before, this seems to be a local issue. You will need to contact support via the app support channel.

I can tell you, that I've had multiple Fedpol missions today, and I'm only running at 0.5x speed (just casually playing).

I can also validate that I have multiple federal police missions waiting:

Those are 3 pending missions that I have out of 56 missions (again only running 0.5x)

I've also checked and found I've completed 4 fedpol missions today.

For stats purposes, I have 62 police stations (all active) and 11 Fedpol stations (all active)

I have a total of 676 buildings.

• I did.....nothing came out of it...but thank you Chief for the response

Sorry mate, unfortunately when it comes to individual account issues, we really cannot do much on the forum. The real only option is a direct contact to the customer service team via the app support channel or web support channel.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!