Update issues

• ChiefBoden61 Its an actual issue that it only shows up in the bushfire dispatch screen and is now abushfire only vehicle

Ok.....I understand that and do hope it gets fixed, but your approach and tone is not one that will bode will with moderators and developers. You are one of "thousands" of people that want things fixed or changed and they do it a bit at a time. It takes time. This is a true fire service related game because two things firefighters hate are "change" and "things staying the same"

• Ok.....I understand that and do hope it gets fixed, but your approach and tone is not one that will bode will with moderators and developers. You are one of "thousands" of people that want things fixed or changed and they do it a bit at a time. It takes time. This is a true fire service related game because two things firefighters hate are "change" and "things staying the same"

The Pumper tanker error was a pure misunderstanding and should of never happended it needs to be fixed

• How come we can get a stupid sorting update but not fix the pumper tanker issue?
    Does anyone actually pass things onto the devs?

Whilst I appreciate your passion and enthusiasm. The PT is not a priority, it has not hindered the play ability of the game what so ever. If we were to drop everything because a few people disliked something every time something wasn't liked then there would be 0% of real progression made. As Boden said are you one of thousands that want something changed yet what about people that don't want the PT changed. Need to remember that their are other people who play this game not just the select few who utilize these forums.

As well as the CA team are human like everyone else and have their own lives and issues to deal with. We have had 1 member deployed for the last month straight doing storm and fire support in VIC as well as other issues the team is dealing with. We would appreciate some patience as we cannot devote 24 hours a day to this.

• Whilst I appreciate your passion and enthusiasm. The PT is not a priority, it has not hindered the play ability of the game what so ever. If we were to drop everything because a few people disliked something every time something wasn't liked then there would be 0% of real progression made. As Boden said are you one of thousands that want something changed yet what about people that don't want the PT changed. Need to remember that their are other people who play this game not just the select few who utilize these forums.

As well as the CA team are human like everyone else and have their own lives and issues to deal with. We have had 1 member deployed for the last month straight doing storm and fire support in VIC as well as other issues the team is dealing with. We would appreciate some patience as we cannot devote 24 hours a day to this.

The PT should never of been changed it was a misunderstanding

• The PT should never of been changed it was a misunderstanding

yep it was a misunderstanding. And it’s been something that’s been trying to get fixed since it was introduced. Now this misunderstanding is down to a communication error.

The Content Advisors have passed it on to the devs to fix and we are waiting for the fix to be implemented.

On a side note, please remember the content advisors do not get paid for any of the work they do to help the game. They purely do this in their spare time outside of their work/family/volunteer commitments and for the love of the game.

As one of the content advisors, there is multiple things I personally believe should be implemented in the game. But we only add things that ‘all’ players are asking for.

We will never be able to please everyone and neither will the developers.

• yep it was a misunderstanding. And it’s been something that’s been trying to get fixed since it was introduced. Now this misunderstanding is down to a communication error.

The Content Advisors have passed it on to the devs to fix and we are waiting for the fix to be implemented.

On a side note, please remember the content advisors do not get paid for any of the work they do to help the game. They purely do this in their spare time outside of their work/family/volunteer commitments and for the love of the game.

As one of the content advisors, there is multiple things I personally believe should be implemented in the game. But we only add things that ‘all’ players are asking for.

We will never be able to please everyone and neither will the developers.

perfect explanation!!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!