No Raise in Price for Many Stations

• The price for more then 25 or so stations should not be raised. Doesn't matter how many stations of any kind you have, the price should remain the same, 100k for fire and police, 200k for ambulance stations. EDIT: I'm building my stations of any kind to resemble the City of Pittsburgh emergency services. A rise in price once a certain amount of stations is annoying when the City of Pittsburgh has over if not about 30 fire stations. Grinding out calls isn't a probiem as I can handle myself, but it takes more time to get stations in the right place, plus the correct units that match the real fire stations. The game map is highly out dated when compaired to Google Maps.

• Google Maps costs a considerable amount to use. Ultimately for a commercial use (which MissionChief is due to the fact it displays ad's and has a premium service you pay for) it could potentially fall into hundreds if not thousands of USD a day because of how the mapping system is the core of the game. The map interface, routing, distance calculation is all done via the mapping engine. Switching to Google Maps would see MissionChief become a pay-to-access game, which I would imagine for the small benefit is not what players would want to happen. This is the same reason most games that use mapping data use OpenStreetMaps (911 Operator, XPlane Flight Simulator etc).

As mentioned, regarding the increase of cost. The post from lost pretty much covers what I was going to say; if everything stayed the same, your money would come in quicker and quicker and you'll be able to earn almost a million a day if you get enough units.. you'll have been able to build your city (and further afield) extremely quickly. Then what?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!