New Calls and Units

• Here are some ideas:

New Unit: ALS Engine, this unit is an engine that can also treat patients 90% (or 100% PLEASE!!!). :!: :!: :!:
    New Call: Caller Hangup, this call will be 1 patrol car and 1 Engine. This could get upgraded to domestic dispute, any of the medicals, or residential fire, and it could not upgrade, and have a prisoner.
    New Feature: In the unit editor for the quints and rescue engines, have it be dispatched as only a rescue/truck, only as an engine, or both. (I need this, please!)
    New Unit: Mass Casualty, this unit will treat all patients on a call, but will not transport.
    New Unit: Rescue Quint, This is a rescue, a truck, and an engine. (EVERY truck in my department is a medium rescue and is a quint)
    New Call: Drowning, this call will require 1 engine, 1 ambulance and 1 battalion chief.
    New Call: Unknown medical, this call will require 1 ambulance.
    New Call: Automated medical alarm, this call will be 1 ambulance. (like LifeAlert)
    New Call: Suicide, this call will be 1patrol car, 1 engine and 1 ambulance.
    New Call: Possible DOA, this call will require 1 patrol car, 1 engine, and 1 ambulance. (My department gets this type of call a lot more then you think, usually at least once a week)
    New Unit: Dozer/Bulldozer.
    New Call: large field fire, this call will require 3 engines, 1 water tanker, 2 battalion chiefs, and 1 dozer.
    New Call: Large wild fire, this call would require 7 engines,3 water tankers, 3 battalion chiefs, 1 MCV, and 1,2 or 3 Dozers.
    New Call: Possible drug lab fire, this would require 4 engines, 2 trucks, 2 battalion chiefs, 1 MCV, 2 hazmat, 4 patrol cars, and can have up to 10 casualties.
    New Call: Kidnap, this call will require 4 patrol cars and 1 SWAT, has 1 casualty.
    New Call: Lost child, this call would require 1 patrol car and 1 ambulance, has 1 casualty.
    New Call: Smoke investigation, this call would require 1 engine, 1 truck, and 1 battalion chief, and has a 55% chance to upgrade to any fire
    New Call: Cooking fire, this call will require 1 engine and 1 battalion chief, and have a chance to upgrade to commercial fire or residential fire, and could have 1 casualty.
    New Call: Trapped in elevator, this call will require 1 engine, 1 truck, 1 heavy rescue, and 1 battalion chief, and can have up to 4 casualties.

Note: All of these unit and calls exist in my department, and all the calls are much more common then building collapse, gas station fire, stabbing, active shooter, and any of the aircraft calls...
    (That being said, I really to like the previously mentioned calls, especially the airport calls.)

• Sincerely,
    Chief A
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Norwegian Emergency Services - Norway's largest MissionChief Alliance
    Co-Admin

• Rescue Quint will not be getting put in anytime soon because one unit to fulfill all three basic roles is a unfair, regardless of it being your department standard.

I think there are 3 options to realize the Rescue Quint

1. Very expensive (+/1 90.000 credits)
    2. Only a par of these Truck (+/- 7 units)
    3. Only 2 Trucks each 25 Stations

• I think there are 3 options to realize the Rescue Quint
    1. Very expensive (+/1 90.000 credits)
    2. Only a par of these Truck (+/- 7 units)
    3. Only 2 Trucks each 25 Stations

I think that first we should focus on adding other elements to the Fire side of things. However, should the rescue quint be implemented I think that a higher standard is necessary, perhaps a higher rank? I think 90,000 is a bit hefty for a price, although I may be biased considering my departments almost all operate Rescue quints as the first out engine! :)

• I think that first we should focus on adding other elements to the Fire side of things. However, should the rescue quint be implemented I think that a higher standard is necessary, perhaps a higher rank? I think 90,000 is a bit hefty for a price, although I may be biased considering my departments almost all operate Rescue quints as the first out engine! :)

yes, edding more things are very important

• It will be a long time before we consider adding Rescue Quints into the game. That's a combination of the three most commonly used vehicles in the game and would make the game far too easy. Sebastian wasn't even happy about adding Rescue Engines.

• It will be a long time before we consider adding Rescue Quints into the game. That's a combination of the three most commonly used vehicles in the game and would make the game far too easy. Sebastian wasn't even happy about adding Rescue Engines.

If he wasn't to happy he shouldn't have added it to the german one as well ..... Note ( HLF )

• These are great. Just to clarify, A Quint utilizes an engine and ladder combined. If asking for a Rescue Quint....we already have one. Its called a Quint. We also have a Rescue Engine utilizes a pumper and squad combined. So in my personal opinion, a rescue quint is not necessary. We should focus on more important vehicles that are commonly used around the world. An Ambulance bus or mass casualty unit would be great. This unit is used all over the world. I understand this unit is on the list of possible options in the future.

Everyone has great ideas but we need to ensure that if we request something, double check to see if its already been requested or discussed. Sebastian does a fantastic job of running this site and implementing our ideas. We all need to be patient and use what we have right now. If there is a vehicle out there you don't have but want to use, make do with apparatus already available, make a note to change it if and when the unit is created.

Every week a new idea is implemented. This is a slow process but progress is made and the work being done is so muchly appreciated.

Great job to Sebastian and all the administrators. This is a very well thought out game and it only improves week by week.

• SMOKE INVESTIGATION CALL

ITS A GOOD CALL BUT IT DOES NOT NEED A CHIEF OR TRUCK COMPANY ON IT, IT JUST NEEDS AN ENGINE AND THE CALL CLEARS

NOW AN UPGRADE FOR IT CAN BE A STRUCTURE FIRE OR A BRUSH FIRE

IF UPGRADE TO A STRUCTURE FIRE ASSIGNMENT- 4 ENGINES, 1 TRUCK, 1 CHIEF, 1 MEDIC AMBULANCE

IF UPGRADE TO BRUSH FIRE- 5 ENGINES, 1 WATER TANKER, 1 CHIEF.

HERE'S SOME NEW UNITS

BULLDOZER TRANSPORT AND TENDER

HAND CREW( CAL FIRE hand crew consists of a fire captain,15 to 17 INMATE WILDLAND FIREFIGHTERS,The firefighters that make up these crews are minimum-security inmates
    and wards from the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR),
    Their primary function is to construct fire line by hand in areas where heavy
    machinery can not be used because of steep topography, rocky terrain, or areas that may be considered environmentally sensitive.)

WILDLAND FIREFIGHTING AIRCRAFT(HELICOPTER AND FIX WING )

Strike Teams
    There are three kinds of strike teams:engine strike teams, crew strike teams,
    and dozer strike teams

An engine strike team
    consists of five fire engines of the same type and a lead vehicle. There are
    three or four personnel on each engine and one or two personnel in the lead vehicle. The strike team
    leader is usually a captain or a battalion chief.

A CAL FIRE crew strike team
    consists of a strike team leader, and two fire crews. All CAL FIRE
    fire crews are Type I crews. These crews are highly trained wildland firefighters and are fully
    equipped to respond to wildland fires anywhere in
    the state with minimal support. Each fire crew carries enough supplies and food to last for about two days. The only additional support that would be needed is drinking water and fuel for chainsaws.
    The minimum staffing for a Type I crew strike team
    is 30 firefighters.

A dozer strike team
    consists of two dozers, a dozer tender, and a leader (a dozer tender carries extra
    supplies such as oil, tools, etc.).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!