Expanding truck abilities (Solved)

• Can we possibly expand the abilities of the heavy rescue and utility? Right now it seems like it seems that engines do everything in the game and I mean EVERYTHING. I rarely have a single call that can cleared without one on scene.
    In my area we use utility and heavy rescue trucks for a lot of things to save on using the engines so much. Missions like "power lines down" or "tree on the road" I think could be passed over to one of these other units while the engines are somewhere else cranking calls out. I do not mean remove other units but maybe make it possible that other vehicles can complete the mission they would realistically be able to solve.

Maybe even make the chief vehicle to be able to see calls like "smoke investigation" or "carbon monoxide alarm" because all chief vehicles in my area also come with tons of tools and even thermal camera. They then could radio for more units that will be able to solve the problems.

Let me know what you think

• Granted it's not entirely clear, but anything that's not a fire usually can be resolved by a heavy rescue or utility truck if it is a simple call. I think the only exemption is the person under a tree, which is 1 firetruck and then 1 ambulance once the tree has been removed.

• Granted it's not entirely clear, but anything that's not a fire usually can be resolved by a heavy rescue or utility truck if it is a simple call. I think the only exemption is the person under a tree, which is 1 firetruck and then 1 ambulance once the tree has been removed.

Not sure if this is a bug or not but I can send an ambo first to a person under tree and the ambo treats patient before fire arrives.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!