Personal, and Warehouse Fire Question

• My first question is if the amount of personal on scene makes the call go any faster? My second question is if the Calls start to require more and more resources as you build more stations. The reason I ask this last one is because an "Unknown Tanker Spill" usually required 1 Hazmat but now requires two? A "Warehouse Fire" required 3 air units, I only had two at the time and so I bought another, but now it requires 4? Any thoughts on this??

• Sending more than the required units will complete a call faster.

A call requiring 1 fire engine will complete twice as fast with two. There is a cap to when this stops making a difference though couldn’t say exactly what this is.

• Sending more than the required units will complete a call faster.

This does not happen with Ambulance calls, Mainly ones that have a patient. You can't speed up the time if you send 2 ambulances or 1 ambulance and another truck, like Type 1 or 2. It stays the same the whole time. Any fixes for this in the thought process?

• With medical sits my not an equipment based process. It’s based on percentage. A fire unit completes 10% of a call, and a fly car completes 90%. All an ambulance serves to do is complete patient care and transport. However, as previously mentioned in a different thread, a patient timer would be helpful.

• This does not happen with Ambulance calls, Mainly ones that have a patient. You can't speed up the time if you send 2 ambulances or 1 ambulance and another truck, like Type 1 or 2. It stays the same the whole time. Any fixes for this in the thought process?

That’s true. Not currently any plans to change this. Medical only calls are different in that they rely on the patient timers to compete, where as other missions will have the time complete then mission ends when patients dealt with too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!