Merge alliances

• I have a group of friends that originally got me in to this game. I didn't quite pick up how to play the game at first so, I created my own alliance. Now, my alliance is 22+ members strong and growing.

My suggestion is: Having the ability to merge 2 separate alliances in to 1. The admins of each alliance would oversee this process and would become joint admins on the new co-alliance.

• In all honesty this seems like a complicated thing to implicate and get properly working, I like the idea but it's somewhat impossible, as it will most likely harbor more bad than good to implicate.

Alliance : U.S. Emergency Services
    Captain
    Joined the game on August 1st, 2016.
    3m Earned Credits as of 12/9/17
    5m Earned Credits as of 07/1/18

• In all honesty this seems like a complicated thing to implicate and get properly working, I like the idea but it's somewhat impossible, as it will most likely harbor more bad than good to implicate.

How would it be impossible? You would basically just take the stations/buildings from the other map and merge them into the one and shift all the members to one group.

• What's different than all members of one alliance joining another?

There would need to be a way to not lose your existing alliance owned facilities. This is a great idea though, I have a very small alliance but we have been going long enough to own multiple hospitals and prisons. I would like to find another alliance to merge with to increase members and take these facilities and members with me.

• There would need to be a way to not lose your existing alliance owned facilities. This is a great idea though, I have a very small alliance but we have been going long enough to own multiple hospitals and prisons. I would like to find another alliance to merge with to increase members and take these facilities and members with me.

This thread is over 2 years old. Please do not revive old threads.

Thread closed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!