Ability to select individual vehicles for alarm and response

• Hi there

At the moment I do enjoy using Alarm and Response as it makes my life a lot easier however it is limiting me. I have a lot of “patrol cars” setup as dedicated riot vehicles or transport vehicles, so if I select 3 patrol cars for example, it will send the 3 nearest and that isnt always what I want

If you could make an option while creating an alarm and response that you could say choose what vehicles can be sent that would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

Chief Operations Manager for AllianceUK.

• Underneath “Alarm and Response Regulations” there is a button marked “Groups”

This doesn't help. I want an ability to have a vehicle tab, like the stations one already there, and only choose those vehicles.

IE. Rioter mission. I can make a response that has ONLY certain vehicles (like my riot ones) and they will go to it.

Hi, I'm Cameron.
    I cover the operational area of the West Midlands, Guernsey, Jersey, Warwickshire, Staffordshire and the North West.

• This doesn't help. I want an ability to have a vehicle tab, like the stations one already there, and only choose those vehicles.
    IE. Rioter mission. I can make a response that has ONLY certain vehicles (like my riot ones) and they will go to it.

I sort of see what you are asking for, so I'll put it another way to confirm my suspicions, you want certain vehicles which are of the same in-game type, to be selected from different stations. While useful to some extent, I don't think it's required due to the fact that they have the same in-game role. This is where it would be appropriate to suggest new vehicles that fulfill your role and the ARR categories for them.

• Yeah, I do see your point however I have a lot of vehicles that are specific and more than likely wouldn't make their way into the game. I also think some people would like to see this as they have dedicated things for fire and ambulance as well as police.

Hi, I'm Cameron.

• @Whitchit I've got to admit, I've tried this to no success. Could you make like a step by step guide or something if you've got a moment?

Well... I honestly cannot be bothered to take the time out of my Christmas Eve preparations to make you a personal step by step guide... so here's one I made earlier!

https://docs.google.com/docume…UhEGz750/edit?usp=sharing

Any questions, give me a buzz.

Kind regards

Whitchit

• I Think what "ManyFireman" want to tell is the samething I'm thinking about:

We've got Patrol Cars, Motorcycles and K-9 Units all responding to the ARR-Option "Patrol Car", althought a Motorcycle as well as the k-9 unit max not transport prisoners.

So my suggestion is: Please make those 3 units separate in the ARR, so I can call either a Patrol Car OR a k-9 OR a motorcycle just as I want to.

Another thing is: If I call a Heavy Rescue in my ARR, my "Heavy-Resue + Boat" will be called if nearest.

In the german "Leitstellenspiel" there is a feature available since beginning of december that might help us here with all the issues at once. In Leitstellenspiel any player may set his own vehicle categories. So I can set the vehicles mentioned aboce to categories k-9, motorcycle and boat on my own and use these in my ARR. I think this feature woud be very helpful to have here in mc.com!

Yours, Taliesin

location (Ingame): Chicago (IL) and suburbs, Milwaukee (WI), Seattle (WA)

location (real): Germany

• Funnily enough, that's not exactly what he's asked for, I suggest you read the whole thread, although I agree that the above is a good suggestion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!