EMS Special operations

• So would Sebastian go for this despite it being considered a combination unit?

So you're saying rather than a new unit or combination unit have training for personnel instead to turn the Flycar into a Command Unit?

I reckon he would because it is a medical vehicle and would be crewed by a paramedic etc

• I reckon he would because it is a medical vehicle and would be crewed by a paramedic etc

If he did indeed go for it then I'd recommend changing the staffing to a crew of 2 or 3. That way it would be considered a Command Unit and Flycar for ALS purposes for the BLS Ambulance.

• So would Sebastian go for this despite it being considered a combination unit?

So you're saying rather than a new unit or combination unit have training for personnel instead to turn the Flycar into a Command Unit?

On my note, yes, not even making it a command car, just keeping as a flycar, but you can if course label and apply if you would want it stood apart from the rest. It would just be the number if command training personnel that would be required.

• In Italy EMS Command and Flycar are the same unit and have a crew consisting of driver, nurse and doctor. This vehicle supports the BLS units in code 2/3 emergencies and the doctor takes the lead of medical operations in the major events. Some regions have an EMS Command unit dedicated to large events but it is not a system adopted in all the territory. For game purpose I think that at least speaking for the Italian system the best option would be to have Flycar and EMS Command as the same unit or if they were 2 different units have only 1 EMS Command required in missions

• For us in Aussie, flycars are called SPRINT (Single Paramedic Response and INtervention Teams). They have one paramedic and are similar to RRVs (or whatever they're called).

Command units are entirely different although have one paramedic, they primary are like fire battalion units. They direct people and manage the situation. The special operations team is the same as command units, just they have things like rope and rescue stuffs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!