Unit/Station/Personnel Transfer - Rename and Deletion Logs

• Would it be possible to have a recorded list showing of all of stations, units and personnel that are either name changed, transferred or deleted?

For RP and data log purposes?

• Just make a list yourself via google docs, microsoft word or old fashioned pen and paper. I'm still new to this whole thing but I noticed if you can set your desired staffing level and hire people when you can afford to. I hired 2 extra personnel for my 3rd engine company. Once I'm able to expand more I have an entire plan typed up ready to execute. But for now I shall remain a noob.

• The amount of requests I've seen for extra data to be logged is ridiculous. We might as well go the whole way and have every single action that players can do. All logged in a special tab under the dispatch centre and hopefully this would work for all.

There literally wasn't any need for this sarcasm lol. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others won't like it.

• The amount of requests I've seen for extra data to be logged is ridiculous. We might as well go the whole way and have every single action that players can do. All logged in a special tab under the dispatch centre and hopefully this would work for all.

As a player I feel this is very handy. Some like it and some don't. From what I see I have quite a few likes. Not gonna start an argument here as my mouth gets me in trouble from time to time but please respond to my posts with a little more respectful tone. Thanks!

I respect that you're not in favor for it but this is a very realistic idea. It would be helpful to have an in game log showing whatever goes on in your stations, personnel and units as well as buildings. Those who don't want it can simply not utilize it. The point in these requests is to make it more realistic.

I play in multiple GTA 5 servers for Police, Fire & EMS and we use CADS to cover these but in this case, An in game log would be helpful.

There literally wasn't any need for this sarcasm lol. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others won't like it.

Thanks!

• I too like to see features like this included. I say 'the more features the better, as long as it doesn't flood the game'.

With that being said, lets dive into your idea...

Would it be possible to have a recorded list showing of all of stations, units and personnel that are either name changed, transferred or deleted?

For RP and data log purposes?

Personally I wouldn't worry about name changes, and I see no use to it.

As for the other two - I am in support for those. Although, perhaps reword them? To give it a more realistic feel, the personnel could be listed under 'station transfers' and 'contract ended' for example? 8)

• There literally wasn't any need for this sarcasm lol. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean others won't like it.

I haven't said at all that I wouldn't appreciate this update, the wording may be slightly strongly put, but that's because I've seen far too many requests on the topic.

With regard to the topic, I still stand by my point that everything should be logged in one place, with filter options for customisation.

Funny how I'm starting an argument by agreeing with you...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!