State Your Game Issues/Complaints

• I'd like to see a few updates to the aircraft and their purpose/missions.

• Speed up the aircraft movement to a more realistic speed. A large air tanker won't take 16 hours to fly from Florida to California. This is a 4-5 hour flight. Helicopters need to be sped up as well.
    • Create a mission purpose for the air tankers, large air tankers, etc.
    • Fewer missions that require smoke jumpers, more that require air tankers.
  • Unable to purchase FBI Bomb Technician Unit at Police Station after purchasing FBI Extension and training 2 bomb technicians and transferring2 others from an FBI station. I am, however, able to purchase FBI drones and FBI investigation wagons.

There are many departments in the U.S. that have bomb disposal teams. Many also have narcotics officers, so DEA vehicle might be good to have too.

• Unable to purchase FBI Bomb Technician Unit at Police Station after purchasing FBI Extension and training 2 bomb technicians and transferring2 others from an FBI station. I am, however, able to purchase FBI drones and FBI investigation wagons.

There are many departments in the U.S. that have bomb disposal teams. Many also have narcotics officers, so DEA vehicle might be good to have too.

you have to have the "bomb squad" extension as well

Mission Chief - In Game Division Chief

Professionally having my posts deleted since 2022!8)<3

• i got a few that need addressing.

1. assigning personnel to vehicles doesnt show up so i ned to search who i got in vehicles to complete missions

2. i had a partial building collapse sent 10 USAR/10 Tech Rescue and still showed i needed 8 more USAR and 3 more Tech rescue when i sent plenty the first time.

3. need to fix some of the missions. ambo accident should be a firefighting mission, arborist accident should be a firefighting mission and i cant remember the 2 or 3 others that need mission changes.

4. Clinics have general internal only need to add extensions for gynecology, urology, cadiology, general surgeon, and neurology to them as many primary care places do alot of that in-house especially 24 hour clinics

5. Vehicle load limit is still messed up hasnt been fixed in years.

These are just a few i have noticed playing the game for a few years but thats just my issues with it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!