HEMS treating lower priority

• Please tell me I’m not the only one experiencing this, it drives me insane.

On mass casualty incidents with like 10 patients some requiring critical care and some also HEMS. The HEMS vehicle treats every patient that doesn’t require HEMS before treating the patients that do. This means my critical care units then are stuck on the HEMS patients and can’t treat other patients and it’s a vicious cycle.

I thought maybe this was caused by the HEMS patients being treated by critical care so HEMS prioritises other patients who are untreated but when I remove critical care units so HEMS patient are the most urgent it still happens.

On mass casualty incidents with like 10 patients some requiring critical care and some also HEMS. The HEMS vehicle treats every patient that doesn’t require HEMS before treating the patients that do. This means my critical care units then are stuck on the HEMS patients and can’t treat other patients and it’s a vicious cycle.

I thought maybe this was caused by the HEMS patients being treated by critical care so HEMS prioritises other patients who are untreated but when I remove critical care units so HEMS patient are the most urgent it still happens.

I'm not sure if I can give the exact details however I will say that HEMS and CC will receive an update as part of the HART part 3 update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!