Firearms vs Bladed Weapons (UK)

• So I’ve noticed a distinct backwards trend on MCUK - which is that despite violence with knives etc being at an all-time high in the uk, there is no UK stabbing call at all, and despite firearms being relatively rare in the UK, firearms and major firearms attacks seem to pop up about every 10 missions I get? I’d love it if a few variants of a stabbing call could be added, and then adjust the chance of them spawning to the rate of the firearms calls, then drop the firearms calls chance to spawn a bit maybe?

• So I’ve noticed a distinct backwards trend on MCUK - which is that despite violence with knives etc being at an all-time high in the uk, there is no UK stabbing call at all, and despite firearms being relatively rare in the UK, firearms and major firearms attacks seem to pop up about every 10 missions I get? I’d love it if a few variants of a stabbing call could be added, and then adjust the chance of them spawning to the rate of the firearms calls, then drop the firearms calls chance to spawn a bit maybe?

Yes a stabbing and a multi stabbing, person with a knife. Ik the firearms missions pay more but it is not realistic, cant there be some bladed weapon calls? A another call is a Brawl Involving a knife, someone threatening someone with a knife.

• You raise a very good point. Can’t change the upcoming missions and also the frequency at which missions spawn but I will look at getting some added for next months mission Monday’s

• I would just like to add,

Despite the reputation for knife crime, the force I work for. We have recently dealt with more firearms incidents that knife related ones.

Off the top of my head in the last week ( 20/09/21 - 24/09/21 ) There has been 5 firearms jobs and out of those 2 of them resulted in 2 people being shot (not by police).

Compared to knife crime when thinking once again, the last job I remember hearing where there was a knife found was on a stop search last week, its not as common as people think.

• I would just like to add,

Despite the reputation for knife crime, the force I work for. We have recently dealt with more firearms incidents that knife related ones.

Off the top of my head in the last week ( 20/09/21 - 24/09/21 ) There has been 5 firearms jobs and out of those 2 of them resulted in 2 people being shot (not by police).

Compared to knife crime when thinking once again, the last job I remember hearing where there was a knife found was on a stop search last week, its not as common as people think.

I'm also pretty sure it depends on the area the force covers E. G met police probably deal with more then say north Yorkshire

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!