Change mission requirement for "Serious injuries caused by glass"

• I notice that you must have a firetruck and an ambulance, but some other ems missions can have a platform or a heavy rescue vehicle replace the fire truck, maybe change it to allow platform trucks and heavy rescues can replace the firetruck requirement?

What other EMS missions allow just a platform or heavy?

• I know, we regularly have tiered response protocols for serious (Delta and Echo) calls which will tier fire as a first response vehicle. In instances when I arrive on scene I have seen everything from pumpers, aerial, towers, squads and high rise units attending (usually just the closest vehicle).

They start patient care activities and in case of a VSA, can start defibrillation procedures.

So, this is something I can see having the option of a HRV and/or platform running in lieu of an engine.

I am unsure however, if we can have an option for both HRV or platform can replace, if this is the case, I can ask for the HRV replacement option.

What are the community thoughts on this?

• Hi, yeah it's possible on the person Under tree mission it both has aerial and rescue capable.

• Perhaps rather than requiring an actual unit we can set it to require a minimum # of fire personnel (3 or 4 maybe) that way the unit choice is up to each player based on what is realistic for them.

I would say 3 because ladder trucks can only have a maximum of 3 before you unlock quints, and a ladder should have the required equipment (assuming we are talking realism) to assist the ambulance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!