Here is just a general list of what a lot of the players on our server would like to see fixed or added. We believe there should be improvements made on existing content, that is a much more major need, then a whole new content update with a completely new emergency service.
- Ses update 2. The Ses pack since it’s release has never been finished. Missing vehicles, no ses tab and a broader vision of missions is a top priority first. It doesn’t entice the player to spend the money at this present time. A lot of players still rename fire stations as ses just to have that rescue unit and mcv.
- Adding Riot police to existing protest missions. This is something riot police would attend. Also adding mounted police to be required to crowd control mission. Removing riot police from hijacking missions and bank robberies to just be tog trained personal. In real life you’d want the trained guys with big guns attending this. I know this was based on SA information. Just makes more sense across the whole of Australia point of view.
- Increasing max patients for big casualty events. I think the highest I’ve seen is around 40ish. This will then make the mass casualty vehicle a more important vehicle. Passenger train derailment could be 100+ casualties.
- Adding foam would be the next suggestion to follow other servers eg US and UK.
- Airport extensions is something players have wanted for a very long time.
- Fire boats, water police is a missing factor as well that would be a great thing for the Aus server.
- Federal police content pack. Similar to the federal pack on the us server.
- A second bushfire expansion pack. Adding dozers/graders, trucks and trailers to carry the equipment or similar. Updating current missions to include the fire aircrafts more. Currently only major forest fire requires a fire aircraft and it’s only one.
- Adding detectives, highway patrol, police rescue to a police content update for the future.
I realise the developers probably have their own ideas on what should happen with the Australian server next, but hopefully they will listen to what the players really want