Change the 100 Cap on everything for Custom Missions

• Lift the 100 cap on everything in custom missions. I personally don't think generating custom missions with coins is worth it anymore seeing all the patient counts and mission rewards for a lot of the newer missions. Then on top of that, the building costs in coins are now very outdated. If I don't use coins on anything, then I won't be buying coins again. The half-off, does nothing to make me want to spend on buildings, too. So game devs should be helping themselves by helping me spend these coins so I can buy new ones. Thanks!

• Lift the 100 cap on everything in custom missions. I personally don't think generating custom missions with coins is worth it anymore seeing all the patient counts and mission rewards for a lot of the newer missions. Then on top of that, the building costs in coins are now very outdated. If I don't use coins on anything, then I won't be buying coins again. The half-off, does nothing to make me want to spend on buildings, too. So game devs should be helping themselves by helping me spend these coins so I can buy new ones. Thanks!

It's a good idea but it can cause lag and some chaos. Ever seen like.. 500 or less units go to a single call with some lag? I have. I agree that the devs should help themself by helping you spend coins. The lag COULD cause a phone to overheat or something so if it happens you'll probably just get a 250 limit or 450. If it isn't laggy and not really on point i am sorry.

• It could be an idea to be able to scale the income based on either number of players at the mission or vehicles.

However the latter is open to abuse, the former could work out as 500 credits per person or a number similar to that.

Agreed. My mind is telling me people could easily make a python or javascript bot to wait 1 day and make a custom event to grind credits. And missionchief doesn't like that since they have an entire team of anti botters.

What i mean by making a bot and more stuff

They can probably try making a python [SOMETHING] and make it login to a alt account (which is against TOS) that has 20 coins or owns a alliance with people and make a alliance message saying:

New custom mission!

Name: {variable_name}

Coins earned: get.call.earnings.made

Tier: get.call.tier

And so on.

Someone might use this to make a python bot so i had to cut it short.

• Yeh it can be done easily as this game is a web based game.

But I am sure the devs are onto botting as its not hard to see those who earn 24/7.

I am not sure what you mean by earing 24/7. I leave myself logged in and often forget to pause the system at night when i go to bed, thus missions generate all night long

• Honestly I don’t see this being worth while as the custom LSM pay so little that it would just tie up more units for the same payout

We did a mission to test payment for max foam and water we got 17,800

Foam tenders alone I had sent my entire 95 to that single mission which had over 32,000 firefighters on scene

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!