Promotional Events for Credits

• A cool way to improve, which also has a minor impact on end-of-content players, would be to have events like 50% off vehicles cost in credits. It would really help players on the bottom of the ladder and give them a small boost in growth when they're starting out, possibly leading to more players joining and continuing to play.

If it also applies to planes then it'll help players higher up the ladder and make it a little more feasible to have airplane squads.

• Speaking as a player on this platform, this wont help as you're still not going to have the personnel to put in the vehicles to make them viable. Whenever I build in a new location it always takes a good while to build up personnel ( at the max of one automatically hired per day as per my premium account allowance) if you're doing it manually every three days unless you set an alarm or reminder there's a bit of time when you're not hiring at all even. Being there is no " End Game" so to speak it doesn't matter how long you take to get there and if you can ride out the hard slog in the beginning it does get easier as time goes on. If you haven't already i suggest you join an alliance and get on alliance shared missions to build up your credits whilst waiting for some personnel.

• A cool way to improve, which also has a minor impact on end-of-content players, would be to have events like 50% off vehicles cost in credits. It would really help players on the bottom of the ladder and give them a small boost in growth when they're starting out, possibly leading to more players joining and continuing to play.

If it also applies to planes then it'll help players higher up the ladder and make it a little more feasible to have airplane squads.

If anything it should be buildings 50% off 😂😂

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!