Flooding and Boats

• I initially tried to do the water rescue extension in the fire stations and put some boats in play. However, the flooding missions requiring a huge amount of resources and multiple boats became obnoxiously overwhelming. I went back and disabled all the water rescue extensions to "not ready for service". But I still continue to get flooding missions requiring boats hundreds of miles from where the boats even are. Any ideas/suggestions?

• double check you didnt miss an extension, otherwise refresh the game and or browser

done all that several times.. The missions are literally being generate hundreds of miles away. In fact, as I was sending this I had a broken water main turn into "medium flooding" (which I never understand) and it required a boat and it was 98.6 miles from the where the boat was and the "extension" was disabled

• I switched over to one 911 center for all the counties instead of a center for each county. I am thinking of going back to that. Seemed to prevent missions showing up where there is no specialization. The problem with one per county is the Federal stations and now the coast guard.

• The boat missions are the only ones that I get that I can't figure how to correct.. I have one dispatch center for my entire set up and it works well. Coastal missions and federal missions are only generated where I have those set ups

• The next time you get a water mission, look at the requirements screen.

This will tell you the station that generated the mission.

Go into that stations and have a look see, does that station have water rescue? Does any station within the dispatch centre have water rescue?

• The next time you get a water mission, look at the requirements screen.

This will tell you the station that generated the mission.

Go into that stations and have a look see, does that station have water rescue? Does any station within the dispatch centre have water rescue?

I have been doing that,,,,,and I have also disabled any stations that originally had water rescue extensions

• Is it certain types of Mission e.g always car in a lake as if so it may be missing the water rescue station requirement however all water rescue calls as far as I know do spawn form water rescue stations only so do what ems chief said and you'll find it. And you can turn it of

• The missions do not necessarily spawn at a water rescue station, they may be generated at a regular fire station, but look for a water rescue expansion within the dispatch centre.

This is true with the flooding missions:

* Small Flooding (this does not require water rescue at all, since no boats are triggered).

* Medium Flooding

* Large Flooding

* Giant Flooding

Are you receiving other Water Rescue classified missions other than the flooding?

• I made sure everything is off and logged out and logged back in as well as cleared out the cache.. Hopefully this will correct it. In answer to your question I have gotten a "very few" water rescue missions that are not for flooding. I realize that realistically, flooding is a real time deal (especially in Florida) but when I had the extensions were active I would sometimes get 20 or more flooding missions, most of which were major flooding requiring tons of equipment and multiple boats. Sometimes the missions were more than 200 miles from where a boat was. ....An Incident commander could go buy a boat locally and get it there quicker...LMAO. So despite being real life missions, they became obnoxious and overwhelming.

Thanks for all the help to see if it corrects.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!