Wildland Expansion Bug for Airplane Hangers

• This has been discussed in the "major issue" thread but I will post it here also as suggested. I am assuming this is a bug

Trying to get my planes and stuff all organized. Why is it that if you have a "firefighting plane station" with all extensions that has a lead plane and you have another station where you have an purchased an extra smoke jumper plane, you cant transfer the plane from hanger to hanger even if there are spaces available? In fact, when I try to transfer/move the plane, the only place It will let me move the PLANE to is a Fire Station, none of the Fire Fighting Plane Stations even show up as an option and they do have space.

• If you read the extensions closely I think they have them set up like the mass casualty extensions at ambulance stations where only certain vehicles can be stationed in certain slots. With the mass casualty extension it gives you 2 slots when you buy it but you can only park the MCI trailers in them. I could be wrong but that is just how I understood it by reading them

• If you read the extensions closely I think they have them set up like the mass casualty extensions at ambulance stations where only certain vehicles can be stationed in certain slots. With the mass casualty extension it gives you 2 slots when you buy it but you can only park the MCI trailers in them. I could be wrong but that is just how I understood it by reading them

tried moving a smoke jumper plane to a firefighting plane station with space and the smoke jumper extension and only a helicopter in the station

• Each Firefighting Hanger has 3 Slots for Smokejumpers opened by Extension. I'll have to find out but I'm not sure if you can transfer one SmokeJumper Plane to another Hanger with that opened Extension or not.

I do know you can only have three though for each Firefighting Hanger.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!