Vehicles Crossing Rivers, waterways, etc

• My ground vehicles are creating their own paths over rivers, waterways, and even into the ocean. Is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

been brought up many times and basically the game can not determine water vs land so at this time....there is no fix. An example it that I had jet ski out of fuel in the middle of a national forest in the middle of the state with no water nearby. Watched the small coastal boat travel across land...

• been brought up many times and basically the game can not determine water vs land so at this time....there is no fix. An example it that I had jet ski out of fuel in the middle of a national forest in the middle of the state with no water nearby. Watched the small coastal boat travel across land...

Thanks for the response. I guess Ill make due lol.

• For this issue, I manually dispatch the assets on either side of the river/water to stop this from happening. So when I note the trucks will cross bodies of water I cancel them and despatch the closest assets on the right side. It appears the game sees ferry lanes/shipping lanes as roads. I also find trucks can cross mountain ranges with no roads simply by using perceived walking tracks.

• For this issue, I manually dispatch the assets on either side of the river/water to stop this from happening. So when I note the trucks will cross bodies of water I cancel them and despatch the closest assets on the right side. It appears the game sees ferry lanes/shipping lanes as roads. I also find trucks can cross mountain ranges with no roads simply by using perceived walking tracks.

Its open street maps doing that. Ferry ones do make sense but isnt practical imo. Considering how it routes the game I wouldn't feel safe using it irl.

And patrol boats follow roads

Thats a seprate bug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!