Vehicle Display Load limit

• I've been expanding pretty heavily recently, and started hitting the issue of having Vehicle display load limits when dispatching units. Forcing me to hit the button to override on almost every mission, which is not only 'exhausting' but also very annoying (especially when on mobile) Is there a way to increase the load limit/remove the load limit? I've had a look but couldnt find a setting anywhere. Any help would be appreciated

• Yes, the limit is to avoid longer loading times. There are only 250 vehicles loaded at once and each click on the "load more" does load 1000 more vehicles.

=> The button does have good reasons.

If you have to press the button (almost) every mission – even on small ones, you may want to overthink your system and try to spread your vehicles a little different to avoid that issue. (You of course don't have to do that and I also understand how the button can be annoying)

• Yes, the limit is to avoid longer loading times. There are only 250 vehicles loaded at once and each click on the "load more" does load 1000 more vehicles.

=> The button does have good reasons.

If you have to press the button (almost) every mission – even on small ones, you may want to overthink your system and try to spread your vehicles a little different to avoid that issue. (You of course don't have to do that and I also understand how the button can be annoying)

Ah thank you, its a shame the limit is so low. For the most part, my set up is as realistic as I can get it, so spreading them out unfortunately isn't really an option. If it's client side and not MC side, Then definetly an option they need to add.

• I believe the limit is to help with the performance of the servers (I think). If not that, I know there was a good reason mentioned in another thread that I can't recall off the top of my head

yes....keeps the servers from crashing.... but I will also agree it is very annoying... However, it is necessary for server performance

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!