HEMS acting as a Ambulance for more then just c1 paitents

• This would be amazing and would bring back some functionality for what is an expensive vehicle. Since the "Requires HEMS" was removed from patients, there's been no use for HEMS. Sure, they'd transport back to hospitals faster than an ambo, but you still need to wait for an ambo to get to the scene to treat the patient. So 1.3million for "faster transport to hospital" really isn't worth it.

• This would be amazing and would bring back some functionality for what is an expensive vehicle. Since the "Requires HEMS" was removed from patients, there's been no use for HEMS. Sure, they'd transport back to hospitals faster than an ambo, but you still need to wait for an ambo to get to the scene to treat the patient. So 1.3million for "faster transport to hospital" really isn't worth it.

I would even like to see some missions that require the helicopter present on scene espeially with these more complex rescue calls. So it could need a helicopter present on scene to finish

• This is a bug and nothing regarding HEMS should have been changed. This is probably down to the bugs regarding the SAR aircraft. As has been discussed many times over on this forum, the devs do not want to have HEMS in the UK version work the same as in the US version

• This is a bug and nothing regarding HEMS should have been changed. This is probably down to the bugs regarding the SAR aircraft. As has been discussed many times over on this forum, the devs do not want to have HEMS in the UK version work the same as in the US version

Can this be a bug that isnt fixed -pretty please- them allowed to treat c1 is very useful

• HEMS needs a rethink really, they are used quite a bit in some places now where response time for a land resource is longer.

I still want to see it being changed so that they can handle clinic to hospital transports as this would allow those playing with rural clinics to simulate these transfers.

• HEMS needs a rethink really, they are used quite a bit in some places now where response time for a land resource is longer.

I still want to see it being changed so that they can handle clinic to hospital transports as this would allow those playing with rural clinics to simulate these transfers.

We may have more luck allowing them to do clinic to hospital transfers than changing how they respond to refuel calls. I know in Scotland this would be useful for the islands etc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!