Game Performance

• Heya, I've expanded quite a bit currently (285 buildings) and i've started experiencing quite a bit of "lag". Every action has gone from being near instant to taking several seconds. which is quite annoying when you are cycling through dozens of missions.

Anyone got any recommendations to speed it up? I currently run on Google Chrome

• Heya, I've expanded quite a bit currently (285 buildings) and i've started experiencing quite a bit of "lag". Every action has gone from being near instant to taking several seconds. which is quite annoying when you are cycling through dozens of missions.

Anyone got any recommendations to speed it up? I currently run on Google Chrome

hiding the map and disabling anything on the map (vehicle routes, buildings, missions, POIs) helps a lot.

• hiding the map and disabling anything on the map (vehicle routes, buildings, missions, POIs) helps a lot.

We shouldnt need to hide everything, it is there to aid us with the game.
    Double credits again today which is appreciated and the game is seriously lagging already.
    I and others have noticed the lag in the game has got worse on a "normal" day as it is.
    Are there any plans to do any work on the servers / adding more etc, I have played for 4yrs and this has to be the worst it has been in that time from memory. MissionChief-Team

• We shouldnt need to hide everything, it is there to aid us with the game.
    Double credits again today which is appreciated and the game is seriously lagging already.
    I and others have noticed the lag in the game has got worse on a "normal" day as it is.
    Are there any plans to do any work on the servers / adding more etc, I have played for 4yrs and this has to be the worst it has been in that time from memory. MissionChief-Team

Yeah, i've definetly felt things getting slower and slower over the past few years. Assumed it was just that I had more stuff. But If that was the case, I feel sorry for anyone with a 3 or 4 times what i've got

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!