Event Failure

• So I have recently started this game, by recently I mean like...today. I randomly decided to see what the alliance event would do. We were no where near prepared for the apocalypse it started. The event is over now but we have over 300 event calls. they are taking up all the map and we do not even have the needed apparatus to complete the calls... is there a way to revert to prior event? erase calls? SOMETHING!? HEEEELP!

Thank you

• When a group of us started playing one of my friends thought it would be funny to start a storm over another's area in our first alliance, this was when I only had three stations so it was a long time ago, we ended up abandoning that alliance because of this problem as we didn't know if they would despawn and starting the one we are in today with strict rules preventing this however we would now be able to deal with one very easily. As Letsgohope said I think they will clear up by themselves after 48 hours

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!