Missions not counting

• As we all know each day we get "daily tasks" to complete. I recently discovered that despite getting 50+ Wildland Fire Missions a day, they do not count towards completing the number of "fire missions" to finish the task. A plane crash on fire in the wildland counts for 1 fire mission, but the resulting fire that follows it does not count toward the fire missions. Conversely, an "accident involving a bus" that is not on fire, but requires 11+ patients to be transported, and an EMS Chief and perhaps and EMS mobile command depending the number of patients, counts as a fire mission. Is there a way to possibly change that?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at this.

• As we all know each day we get "daily tasks" to complete. I recently discovered that despite getting 50+ Wildland Fire Missions a day, they do not count towards completing the number of "fire missions" to finish the task. A plane crash on fire in the wildland counts for 1 fire mission, but the resulting fire that follows it does not count toward the fire missions. Conversely, an "accident involving a bus" that is not on fire, but requires 11+ patients to be transported, and an EMS Chief and perhaps and EMS mobile command depending the number of patients, counts as a fire mission. Is there a way to possibly change that?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to look at this.

If you are talking about missions such as the rapid wildfires not counting - that is correct behavior currently.

They are classified as wildfire missions only. If you go to the possible mission list, anything that doesn't have "Fire Fighting Missions" listed won't count for the tasks that are "Finish ### mission of type Fire Fighting Missions" as they aren't of that type.

It isn't something the devs can just change as it would also change how/where they spawn as that is the basis of all the specializations and extensions.

• Posting here because the thread already existed.

#1 Today, it seems that i had to complete 2 EMS missions to get credit for one and that the "Patient Transfers" were not counting as EMS calls as they have in the past.

#2 (maybe should be a different thread but....) I have 6 major Airports and have an Airport POI at each and each of those stations has the airport extension. I have all the equipment and I also have a few Airport POI at smaller regional or local airports. Out of 925 missions today, NOT ONE AIRPORT MISSION HAS SPAWNED. As everyone aware, that is one of the required tasks to complete today. Can't complete it without one showing up

***********Update 2 hours later - About 1300 missions spawned today and NONE for Airport Missions

• #1 Patient Transfer missions shouldn't count towards a requirement of "completing XX EMS Missions", as they are planned missions not emergency missions.

#2 This is an account specific issue, I have 5 or 6 ARFF Stations and regularly get airport related missions. If the stations are turned on and the DC is turned on, your best bet would be the support channel as it is not a global issue.

A reminder, the more stations you have the better the chance of getting the mission, however if you have 6 ARFF stations out of 1000 for example, there would be only a small chance of the ARFF mission spawning (0.6% chance), it would be all relative.

• Put your airports in a separate dispatch but leave create your own coverage area unchecked. Turn of your other dispatches and let the airport one generate for a while. This is what I do when I need to complete a task or just want some more missions of a specific type that don't spawn often.

• Thank you sir. I just thought it was weird....as I had multiple ARFF Missions generate yesterday,....abandoned luggage, bird strike, brake issue, terminal collapse, unruly passenger and others... multiple ones...but today nothing... I appreciate your explanation.. especially on the Patient Transfers... One of they other admins/moderators had told me that they do..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!