• Can you have large missions spawn without placing POIs or do I need to actually create them. Like do I have to put a POI on Hospital for Fire in Hospital Major incident for example or does the game already know that there is a hospital there as it is located on the map as one

• I dont entirely know how POIs work/are set but there is an option in the settings for:

Which certainly creates the implication that POIs anyone else has ever set will be used for the purposes of generating missions. I also think something like Fire in Hospital will also tend to spawn on one of your Hospitals, (I think) So in some instances maybe POIs are created based upon building placement. (Prehaps same for Prison and Prison wing fire) but again, I dont really know how POIs work, they are a bit of mystery to me.

But it never hurts to pop down your own POIs for big things like a Hospital I suppose.

• For missions that have a required POI, there must be that POI for the mission to spawn. The mission will always spawn at the location of the POI. If you leave the POI checkbox (above) un-ticked, it means that your missions will spawn at either your POIs or POIs created by other people in your alliance. So you don't have to create any POIs if you are in a big alliance.

If you are an extremely realistic player you can tick the POI checkbox. This means that missions will only spawn at POIs you have created. You basically put the corresponding POI on real life locations so your missions spawn like real emergencies.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!