ARR vehicle selection selecting wrong units

• I recently have seen that various vehicles are incorrectly selected when using my ARR.

For example, riot vehicles count as "SWAT" vehicles, however, they do not replace them. This is very annoying for someone who entirely trusts the functionality of ARRs. I have noticed that with a few other vehicles as well, for example, Fire Investigators being sent instead of Patrol cars, and the Police Helicopter being sent as "SWAT" vehicles. Unsure if there are more but will continue to update this when I come across it.

It'd be great if there is going to be a fix to that!

cc: MissionChief-Team

• These are not necessary in error.

Fire Investigator Units act as both Fire Investigation and as a Patrol Car. The ARR picks the closest vehicle which qualifies.

If you want them excluded, you should pick the Custom Vehicle category instead.

Fire Investigator Units act as both Fire Investigation and as a Patrol Car. The ARR picks the closest vehicle which qualifies.

Riot one is. Riot units are being sent as SWAT however they do not count as swat to missions (suspect the ARR was partly copied form AU)

That is true, however there should be an option in the vehicles to switch that off. I don't want to have them respond as those, and I do not want to create an extra vehicle category and assign it to all the units I'm going to add.

• That is true, however there should be an option in the vehicles to switch that off. I don't want to have them respond as those, and I do not want to create an extra vehicle category and assign it to all the units I'm going to add.

I had the same issue and the solution I found is to dispatch it as its own vehicle class called "car" or "arson" or whatever, make that the custom vehicle class. Then create an ARR that dispatches 1 of those and now when you go to dispatch it, just click that button and it starts the closest one.

I do this with all of my vehicles. I used to manually dispatch units and I would color code each of my stations. Each unit in the station had a custom class of "Station #" with whatever number, and then I would set the color so I could easily see it in the dispatch window. I have since changed to dispatching single units. I have an ARR for every unit type I have and each unit type is set to its respective type in the custom class. Engines are dispatched as "Engine", ladders are dispatched as "Ladder", etc etc. On the dispatch window, I just click the button that says "Engine" to dispatch 1 engine. I just click the button however many times for however many engines a mission requires, I do the same for all other units. I find that this way is much simpler than having station based custom classes.

• I recently have seen that various vehicles are incorrectly selected when using my ARR.

For example, riot vehicles count as "SWAT" vehicles, however, they do not replace them. This is very annoying for someone who entirely trusts the functionality of ARRs. I have noticed that with a few other vehicles as well, for example, Fire Investigators being sent instead of Patrol cars, and the Police Helicopter being sent as "SWAT" vehicles. Unsure if there are more but will continue to update this when I come across it.

It'd be great if there is going to be a fix to that!

cc: MissionChief-Team

Tick in the little square dispatch in own class only, which means Fire Investigator only responds as a Fire Investigator not Law enforcement / Same as Police Helo. ss.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!