Police Station “FPE”

• So with the update to the police stations (that big one with the ten slots for units and jail cells, the k-9 carrier, detection unit, federal and bomb squad) (if I just clumped like a few into one my bad) I have been confused by the use of the federal police units that can be acquired and their practical use in the local/state police force (except the bomb squad that’s self explanatory) but the FBI Investigation Wagon and the FBI surveillance drone if someone could explain their use in the local/state police that would be great

• Instead of putting them at all my police stations, I have created United States Park Police Stations and have multiple Military Installations and then spread out in my set up about 6 Federal Police Stations.. I put these bomb units and individual investigators in these locations as I have identified them at Federal Agencies and then fully equipped the Federal Police Stations. Realistically, not every department in the US has Bomb Squads or FBI nearby. So instead of spending the money like they hope we will do to add them to all my police stations, by putting them randomly in these locations I have somewhat reduced the response time and made it more realistic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!