Vehicle type issue

• Hi there I have noticed that the Pumper tanker only comes under bushfire tab not the fire truck tab

The Pumper Tanker is under the "Firetruck" tab

The Bushfire tab only has the Light Tanker and Ultra Light Tanker

• Yes this a issue I have brought up in the past.

Pumper Tanker to show under 'Firetruck' tab.

The pumper tanker counts as both a bushfire unit and normal firetruck (like the medium and heavy tanker) but it only appears in the 'bushfire' tab when dispatching. The medium and heavy tankers appear in both categories, so why can't the pumper tanker? I find it extremely annoying when sending units to a mission, so much that I have stopped buying pumper tankers.

• Yes this a issue I have brought up in the past.

Pumper Tanker to show under 'Firetruck' tab.

The pumper tanker counts as both a bushfire unit and normal firetruck (like the medium and heavy tanker) but it only appears in the 'bushfire' tab when dispatching. The medium and heavy tankers appear in both categories, so why can't the pumper tanker? I find it extremely annoying when sending units to a mission, so much that I have stopped buying pumper tankers.

Yeah.. I try to dispatch say Cambridge 3.1P and 3.2 To a fire and then go oh wait a second gotta go the bushfire tab

• Something else I've realised is that Hazmat Pumpers do not show up under the Firetruck tab in the dispatch window, They only show up under All and Other Fire Apparatus. This should be changed to match Rescue Pumpers, which are under All, Firetruck, and Other Fire Apparatus.

• I think there has been a misunderstanding.

The original request was to have the pumper tanker appear under the 'firetruck' tab in the dispach window, since it counts as both a normal engine and a bushfire unit. This would bring it inline with other units such as the rescue pumper, which appears in multiple categories (firetruck and other fire apparatus) because it fufils both of those roles. Before, the pumper tanker only appeared under 'bushfire vehicles'.

Today the update notes noted that the pumper tanker is "now available in both the fire truck and the bushfire vehicle tab". This is referring to the vehicle market. The pumper tanker should not appear in both tabs in the vehicle market. The pumper tanker is a normal fire truck that has the ability to respond to 'bushfire' calls.

Also in the update notes relating to the pumper tanker "It does require the Bushfire Expansion". This should not be the case. The pumper tanker is a normal fire truck. Just because it counts as bushfire unit doesn't mean it requires the bushfire extension.

Proposed changes:

- Remove the pumper tanker from the bushfire tab in the vehicle market.

- Remove the requirement for the bushfire extension to purchase the pumper tanker.

- As per the original request, please make the pumper tanker visible under the 'firetruck' tab in the dispach menu. It should not be removed from the 'bushfire vehicles tab'.

- Brought up by Mozza, also make the Hazmat Pumper visible under the 'firetruck' tab in the dispach menu, in addition to 'other fire apparatus'.

The first two proposed changes refer to the mistakenly implemented update that resulted from a misunderstanding of the original request. The update on the pumper tanker should be pulled as it was not what the players (including myself) were asking.

I hope all issues can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!