Issues with USAR and Technical Rescue

• I am having an issue with pertaining to USAR. Some of the missions that did not require and special units before, such as Confined Space Rescue or Partial Collapse, are now requiring special units and training. Before, a rescue truck was enough. This wouldn't be a problem, except, the units and personnel it requires are not being counted once they are on scene. I had a call for a Partial Building Collapse a little while ago that required 8 USAR trained personnel. I dispatched 2 Rescue Trucks, both with extra equipment in USAR and Technical Rescue as well as both trainings for all 8 members. However, once on scene, the system only counted 2 of the personnel and told me that I still needed 6 more. This has happened on several missions and I eventually have to complete the missions with coins because the system never recognizes that the necessary personnel are on scene. There is also an issue with a mission requiring a SAR Unit but there is no listed definition of what an SAR Unit is. I thought it was the Light Tower and Generator Units, but those didn't count. I would appreciate some developer input on this issue.

• The SAR Unit is a vehicle equipped with Search & Rescue equipment.

The missions themselves haven't changed, rather new variations (requiring SAR and TRT equipment/personnel) have been added so for the Partial Building Collapse for example there is the base mission worth 7,300 credits and then there is version b that is worth 8,100 credits and requires 8x USAR and 8X Technical Rescue qualified personnel.

• The SAR Unit is a vehicle equipped with Search & Rescue equipment.

The missions themselves haven't changed, rather new variations (requiring SAR and TRT equipment/personnel) have been added so for the Partial Building Collapse for example there is the base mission worth 7,300 credits and then there is version b that is worth 8,100 credits and requires 8x USAR and 8X Technical Rescue qualified personnel.

Yes, that was the mission I had. Problem is, I had 16 trained personnel on scene. All 16 people had both USAR and Technical Rescue training. I also had 3 vehicles on scene that had USAR and Technical Rescue equipment on board. And yet, the game still said I was short.

• Yes, that was the mission I had. Problem is, I had 16 trained personnel on scene. All 16 people had both USAR and Technical Rescue training. I also had 3 vehicles on scene that had USAR and Technical Rescue equipment on board. And yet, the game still said I was short.

Screenshot please?

I would report this. I will in the meantime say something to the Devs about this.

Thanks,

JB

• I am having an issue with pertaining to USAR. Some of the missions that did not require and special units before, such as Confined Space Rescue or Partial Collapse, are now requiring special units and training. Before, a rescue truck was enough. This wouldn't be a problem, except, the units and personnel it requires are not being counted once they are on scene. I had a call for a Partial Building Collapse a little while ago that required 8 USAR trained personnel. I dispatched 2 Rescue Trucks, both with extra equipment in USAR and Technical Rescue as well as both trainings for all 8 members. However, once on scene, the system only counted 2 of the personnel and told me that I still needed 6 more. This has happened on several missions and I eventually have to complete the missions with coins because the system never recognizes that the necessary personnel are on scene. There is also an issue with a mission requiring a SAR Unit but there is no listed definition of what an SAR Unit is. I thought it was the Light Tower and Generator Units, but those didn't count. I would appreciate some developer input on this issue.

I had a similar issues. I had over 50 personnel trained in TRT and SAR. Spent hundreds of thousands on equipment. Then I kept getting issues where apparatus would fail to be dispatched saying "understaffed". So I removed all the special equipment from over 20 stations and deactivated all special ops for those houses. Now I keep getting calls that require TRT and SAR personnel, unlike before I went through this upgrade I never got those requirements.

• Barake  Alasizon The staff only count as one type of education either USAR or technical rescue, the game chooses what’s required on scene this is by design and how the game always worked - l believe these two should probably be made the same training but hey ho.

Well I had a technical rescue, I used a rescue engine and assigned trained staff, in this case, the technical rescue team. I bought the storage and then the technical rescue pack. Assigned it to the rescue engine. The game recognized the training for the crew but did not recognize the training kit on the engine.

• Barake  Alasizon The staff only count as one type of education either USAR or technical rescue, the game chooses what’s required on scene this is by design and how the game always worked - l believe these two should probably be made the same training but hey ho.

This was not how it rolled out originally. As long as they were trained and equipment was on board, they counted for both.

There is validity in having them separate but the way they are currently randomly assigned to missions doesn't match reality.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!