Unable to purchase extra vehicles.

• Has any one had any problems with not been able to purchase extra vehicles because all the buttons to purchase are grayed out, like there is no space in the station but you do have space.
    I'll attach a couple photo's to show as well. And for full reference I am trying to buy Foam and CAFS Extension Vehicles specifically but I have extended the station as well and still have the same result with normal fire trucks as well. I am wondering if there's a max amount of vehicles you can have total and I just haven't come across that information yet. Also no shortage of money either.

Thanks.

• Has any one had any problems with not been able to purchase extra vehicles because all the buttons to purchase are grayed out, like there is no space in the station but you do have space.
    I'll attach a couple photo's to show as well. And for full reference I am trying to buy Foam and CAFS Extension Vehicles specifically but I have extended the station as well and still have the same result with normal fire trucks as well. I am wondering if there's a max amount of vehicles you can have total and I just haven't come across that information yet. Also no shortage of money either.

Thanks.

Some of the extensions automatically add extra spaces but they are only available for units that relate to that specific extension. Try adding another vehicle expansion and see if that helps

• The CAFS extension is purchased / available on the station (hence attached picture of the CAFS part). I've also checked other stations with and without specific extensions and can't buy normal trucks (Pumper or Tanker for example) either.

next step would be to report it to tech support

• I have identified this myself and brought it to the devs, so the CAFS vehicles can be added as part of the 2-free expansion slots.

I'm hoping it will be resolved by Monday or Tuesday.

• The CAFS extension is purchased / available on the station (hence attached picture of the CAFS part). I've also checked other stations with and without specific extensions and can't buy normal trucks (Pumper or Tanker for example) either.

When you purchase the CAFS and Foam Expansion, it comes with 2 free slots (that's why you have 4 of 6 vehicles used).

ONLY THE EXTENSION VEHICLES CAN BE PLACED INTO THOSE SLOTS. (In your example, from the CAFS and Foam Extension).

Meaning that normal vehicles, and vehicles from other extensions cannot.

CAFS vehicles should be included with that, and hopefully that will be purchased soon.

To purchase normal vehicles or vehicles from another extension, you'll need to purchase another slot (at which point all vehicles will become available again).

• Yes, Fully understand the extension part completely, But it seems this is a bug, in my screenshots provided you can see that my station has CAFS extension but I am unable to buy any CAFS units, even though it's showing 4 out of 6 vehicles.

• Yes, Fully understand the extension part completely, But it seems this is a bug, in my screenshots provided you can see that my station has CAFS extension but I am unable to buy any CAFS units, even though it's showing 4 out of 6 vehicles.

Yeah sorry I was mistaken before, it is a bug. I just checked, the extension space only allows you to purchase the foam logistics vehicle and the foam trailer. It should let you buy any of the vehicles under the foam tab. Hope this can be fixed soon.

• I have identified this myself and brought it to the devs, so the CAFS vehicles can be added as part of the 2-free expansion slots.

I'm hoping it will be resolved by Monday or Tuesday.

Hawkz

As indicated in my attached post, it is being worked on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!