Missing Daily Rewards (Day 7)

• I have noticed that the 7th Day Rewards keep getting skipped so I dont get the 5 coins as promissed for that day! Instead it goes from day 6 to day 1, despite playing EVERY DAY! I checked the credit transactions and it shows 23rd Feb I got the 20000 credits for day 6 and on the 24th feb I got 5000 Credits for Day 1! What happened to Day 7?? This has happened a few times now and is very frustrating as I am trying to collect the Coins to gain Staff and training! I am a Premium member (Until 15 Sept 2024) and this needs to be fixed!

• I have noticed that the 7th Day Rewards keep getting skipped so I dont get the 5 coins as promissed for that day! Instead it goes from day 6 to day 1, despite playing EVERY DAY! I checked the credit transactions and it shows 23rd Feb I got the 20000 credits for day 6 and on the 24th feb I got 5000 Credits for Day 1! What happened to Day 7?? This has happened a few times now and is very frustrating as I am trying to collect the Coins to gain Staff and training! I am a Premium member (Until 15 Sept 2024) and this needs to be fixed!

I thought it was just me.

• I don't believe the coins are meant to show up under the credit transactions. They don't for me. Therefore, to make sure I am getting my coins, I have always checked the number of coins before claiming my 7th day reward. So far I have always gotten the correct amount.

While I was writing this, I noticed that with the LSSM V4 credits expansion, you can see a sperate list of coin transactions (screenshots). All my rewards are shown there, though I haven't been able to find this feature on the base game.

I don't think this thread is a bug.

• Sorry you missed the point! I play every day and when collecting the daily rewards, I collected day 6 and the next day when I went to collcet day 7, it was showing day 1, NOT DAY 7! as though I had missed a day and reset the rewards ladder! I checked the Credits to make sure and it showed that I had not missed a day! It showed that I had collected 20000 credits for day 6 on 23rd feb and on 24 feb it would only let me collect the Day 1 (5000 Credits) Not Day 7 (5 Coins) which it should have!

So what Im saying is that My rewards went from Day 6 to Day 1! missing Day 7 altogether! as though I had miised a day but there was no gap or missed days! Like I said 23rd Feb - 24th Feb! Where is the missing day??

If you also look at other replys above you will see that I am NOT the only person that has noticed this!

Im happy that you do not have this issue, but myself and others do!

• I don't believe the coins are meant to show up under the credit transactions. They don't for me. Therefore, to make sure I am getting my coins, I have always checked the number of coins before claiming my 7th day reward. So far I have always gotten the correct amount.

While I was writing this, I noticed that with the LSSM V4 credits expansion, you can see a sperate list of coin transactions (screenshots). All my rewards are shown there, though I haven't been able to find this feature on the base game.

I don't think this thread is a bug.

- On the german version the coins do show up under their own tab called "coin transactions" (under the same UI though)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!