• I do not think that is the case. You are allowed 10 jail cells per police station as long as it is not the "small" station. you can also expand your station to the "large" which I think also gives more cells, but i am not certain on that one

• ok let me rephase this, I have 52 police stations 8 of them right now have 10 jail cells being built in each of the 8 police stations. I can not build more jail cells in the 9th 10th 11th and so on police stations, I have the capital to pay for them but the option to purchase is not high lighting green in the 9th to the 52nd police stations

(This addition if for chief boden 61 since he doesn't understand english well)

• ok let me rephase this, I have 52 police stations 8 of them right now have 10 jail cells being built in each of the 8 police stations. I can not build more jail cells in the 9th 10th 11th and so on police stations, I have the capital to pay for them but the option to purchase is not high lighting green in the 9th to the 52nd police stations

Can you send me some screenshots of this so I can see if I might be able to help?

Thanks!

JB

Thanks for your response. I understand English perfectly and the 2nd post makes it more clear as to what your issue is. I have never experienced it in my set up. Glad to see Jersey chime in and hopefully he will help you fix the problem. Thanks again for you very nice response.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!