ARR issue?

• Now, I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just me being a spud and missing something, but has anyone else noticed that when using ARR to dispatch, if it's a mission that requires a Ladder and a pumper, and the closest 2 vehicles are a Aerial pumper and a pumper, it'll dispatch both, rather than just sending the AP? I've started paying attention to it, and it appears that ARR is reading vehicles as only one type, rather than both types

• Mozza can you give us some screenshots of the issue please

Explaining vehicles
    34s (Morialta and Angove) are Medium Tankers (should count as both fire trucks and bushfire vehicles
    WDV243 is a Aerial Pumper
    WDV249 is a Rescue Pumper, as is APK369
    Morialta QRV is an Ultra-light Tanker
    POD_BWC is a Bulk Water Tanker
    ADL2090 is a MCV

All these vehicles were assigned using my ARR for Medium Field Fire

• Another one with unnecessary vehicles attached

ADL2015: Aerial Platform
    OAK302: Aerial Pumper
    ADL2090: MCV

PPT377: Hazmat Pumper

APK369: Rescue Pumper

OAK302 was closer by about 2 minutes than ADL2015, which shouldn't have been sent, as it is unneeded, since there is already an aerial appliance attached

Something else that needs to be fixed at some point, is the Hazmat Pumper not showing up under the Firetruck tab in dispatch, which then causes an issue with LSSM

• Something else that needs to be fixed at some point, is the Hazmat Pumper not showing up under the Firetruck tab in dispatch, which then causes an issue with LSSM

You can customize which vehicles are shown in which tab in LSSM settings. That is completely independent from what vehicle types are in which tab ingame. The little ⚠️ above vehicles list shows which vehicle types are not in any tab in your current setting but you can change that in LSSM settings :)

• You can customize which vehicles are shown in which tab in LSSM settings. That is completely independent from what vehicle types are in which tab ingame. The little ⚠️ above vehicles list shows which vehicle types are not in any tab in your current setting but you can change that in LSSM settings :)

Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in LSSM at all, as it hasn't been updated to have it, due to the issue with it not being registered as a firetruck, I believe

• Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in LSSM at all, as it hasn't been updated to have it, due to the issue with it not being registered as a firetruck, I believe

Ah, I see. That happens when a Content Update has not been implemented into LSSM yet. Unfortunately we do not have the time to implement them all ourselfes immediately so we have to rely on the LSSM-community to either implement or regulary ask ^^

FTR: Contribution guide can be found here: https://docs.lss-manager.de/en_US/contributing.html

We'll have a look if there is any chance that we will implement that soon but I cannot guarantee that :)

• Unfortunately, it doesn't show up in LSSM at all, as it hasn't been updated to have it, due to the issue with it not being registered as a firetruck, I believe

The new vehicles are now online at least on the Beta-Version of LSSM V.4 (you can switch to beta by selecting "beta" in the setting "version selection" in general LSSM settings). It will be online on stable with the next release but there is no ETA when this will be. Thanks for your patience and reminding us that there are users that would love to have the Content-Pack implemented :P

For any further issues with LSSM, feel free to write in LSS-Manager V.4 or even DM me here in the Forum (I am not here in the Forums regulary but I have email notifications enabled for DMs ;) )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!