Equipment Updates

• I play in Los Angeles County. Alot of the quints carry the flood, light and generator equipment. I'd like for that to be added to the list of vehicles the flood, light and generator equipment can be added to!

If the quint was changed to be also counted as a heavy squad like the rescue pumper does or like a Tanker/Pumper counts as an Engine....it would save all players $$$

• If the quint was changed to be also counted as a heavy squad like the rescue pumper does or like a Tanker/Pumper counts as an Engine....it would save all players $$$

Because the game makers arent here to make $$$. They would save a lot of money if they didn't mess with things that were not broken like the game speed option, that worked fine and was less clunky than the new one

• I play in Los Angeles County. Alot of the quints carry the flood, light and generator equipment. I'd like for that to be added to the list of vehicles the flood, light and generator equipment can be added to!

I don’t see this as the point of the equipment expansions. You are correct that many quints carry scene lights and have onboard generators etc. However I think the point of the equipment expansions is more for in the sense of a natural disaster, a generator trailer or one transported in a vehicle to stay in a location for a major disaster, that is now what the onboard generator on fire apparatus is used for.

I know it would be nice if the units you already have could carry more equipment but I don’t think that is what the expansions are for realism wise. Just my 2 cents

• I don’t see this as the point of the equipment expansions. You are correct that many quints carry scene lights and have onboard generators etc. However I think the point of the equipment expansions is more for in the sense of a natural disaster, a generator trailer or one transported in a vehicle to stay in a location for a major disaster, that is now what the onboard generator on fire apparatus is used for.

I know it would be nice if the units you already have could carry more equipment but I don’t think that is what the expansions are for realism wise. Just my 2 cents

So with that said, are you saying those equipment items should be running on pickup trucks and only for natural disasters, not first out units? I have all of my quints equipped with the rescue equipment currently and was looking to add the light and generator to them.

• So with that said, are you saying those equipment items should be running on pickup trucks and only for natural disasters, not first out units? I have all of my quints equipped with the rescue equipment currently and was looking to add the light and generator to them.

I’m not saying you SHOULD do anything. You run your game however you want! All I am saying is the way I see it this equipment is more like on a utility for a disaster response. That’s how I view it in real life. If you view it different that’s totally fine. Part of the beauty of this game is I’ll play my game you play your game and we can both be right!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!