Posts by ChiefBoden61

As just an after thought, while the concept is good (I suppose), I am not sure how it would work. We currently have stations with water rescue extensions and we get "flooding missions" of all types where there is absolutely not one drop of water. It has been explained that this is because the game can't tell where there is water or no water. Therefore, if you have a rural extension or an urban extension, how will the system know the difference?

This forum relates to the UK game. US bugs are handled by a different team of people.

Thanks... Sorry, I realize it was/is UK, but I thought the statement was relating to fixes "across the board". On another note I had the pleasure of meeting a real UK Fire Chief this week at a Life Safety Summit and she was very very nice.. It was refreshing.

EMS Standown should be fixed now and I am going through the QOL pack with the devs to see what will work and what won’t. SAR will be the next update

It is still not fixed. I sent Ambulance units to several calls today such as Accident with Entrapment and Sinkhole with damage that showed patients and said patients were in the incident. the ambulances were released

we are aware of all that, but the thread is more about improving and updating the auto transport

If it is a mission you shared and someone has been offline for more than 30 minutes, you can cancel their transports.

You have to click on each unit's name individually and then select the cancel transport option.

Going back to talking about auto-transport; I'm not a fan of this other than how it is currently implemented (through EMS chiefs) as it makes sense to prevent overloading of hospitals (particularly when it comes to those who only put realistic expansions at each hospital).

IT is very common in real life that hospitals get overloaded or full. Therefore the auto transport would just send the ambulance to the next closest hospital that could handle that patient.

what he or she had stated made sense to me, when members are offline for days and there is a need for transporting patients, and they do not transport the mission times out and everyone who had responded loses out of the credits. Her or his EMS unit is not able to force the transport others ambulances...

thanks

and what does this comment have to do with the type of alliance I was looking for?

my apologies as I misunderstood the post. I ready it to mean that the game restricted staffing and that is certainly not the case. did not realize it was related specifically to a specific alliance restriction..

All very valid issues and I have experienced the same thing...

AS far as I know you can staff stations with what ever vehicles you want and with how many people you want. There is a minimum staffing for each unit and a maximum. I realize more folks cause the mission to finish faster, but 6 people assigned to an engine is not realistic....so I change it. So, it seems you can staff as you want

The fact that the EMS Standown isn't fixed yet is also ridiculous, we pay for that, but the devs clearly don't care. QOL pack was watered down somewhat from what we asked, but we expected that and hoped in return this would mean a quicker pack release, clearly not. The community team hasn't been valued by the devs for as long as I've been playing the game, never listened to, always twisted, and downright disrespected. You've done nothing to let us down, don't be sorry.

Exactly