Cardiac Arrest

• The call is already in the game.

It is? I can't find it on the einsaetze list. Cardiac arrest is not the same as a cardiac infarction.

Why would you need two ambulances? Also, transport chance should be 100 like the cardiac infarction call because cardiac patients are still usually transported so a doctor can pronounce death. If not, then they are often still being "worked on" in the back of the ambo.

As NFRSdan says, you need to ambulance to perform CPR, and it is a lot of advanced procedures to do, so you need enough people.
    I guess it varies around the world, but most places the ambulance perform CPR on site. If they get ROSC (return of spontaneous pulse) the patient is transported to hospital, otherwise the patient stays and a doctor is called (if not already on site) the write the death declaration.

• It's different in Rural areas.... Only one ambulance is disaptched. The local Volunteer Fire Department are dispatched alongside the ambulance as manpower. They can perform BLS procedures while the Paramedics in the ambulance are busy. This can include, CPR, Bagging by a BVM (Bag Valve Mask), Scene control and safety, and more. The Volunteer Department also is dispatched incase their is a patient behind a locked door, window or gate.

So..... Why not handle this like the basic tree down calls?
    Cardiac Arrest:
    1 ALS Ambulance Required
    1 Firetruck needed (Entine, Heavy Rescue, Utility).
    Or... Maybe another good option is to handle it like SWAT? Certain number of personnel needed on scene to assist?

• I would still want a cardiac arrest (CPR) mission. The medical missions are pretty straight forward: sick person, send and ambulance. (Alltough this would change a lot when the ALS/BLS system is up and running) :) :D ^^

Please do not revive dead threads.

I’m regards to cardiac arrests the mission cardiac infarction had its name changed to chest pains. Using the different codes there is a code for cardiac arrest. Quite a few of the medical missions now have a cardiac arrest code.

A certain number of personnel would be better because not everywhere sends a fire truck to a medical. Sometimes police will go etc and there would need to be so many variations. The only issue I see with having a certain number on scene is because the ambulances don’t require training there isn’t really a way for the game to register this. ALS training also can’t be added because of those with hundreds of ALS ambulances as it would potentially force them into buying lots of coins or not playing the game for months whilst their ambulance crews are trained.

I will be locking this topic now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!