Water Rescue

• Most departments that have waterways in their districts (mainly ones that are accessible) have people trained for water rescues, and will often have fire boats parked at local docks. Some departments have boat trailers, while others have designated water rescue trucks, you should add designated water rescue trucks, and you can build boat ramps for x amount of credits or x amount of coins and you can place boats into the water at these points. Maybe also add a marine fire station where you can buy fire boats and rescue boats. also add bridge poi where you can have suicidal jumper that requires fire, police, and ems (including land and water fd) and other water related fd calls. If anything, this will bring more people to the game.

Heavily discussed in the past and on the list, although my understanding is it’s not overly common in the US.

Heavily discussed in the past and on the list, although my understanding is it’s not overly common in the US.

• Most departments that have waterways in their districts (mainly ones that are accessible) have people trained for water rescues, and will often have fire boats parked at local docks. Some departments have boat trailers, while others have designated water rescue trucks, you should add designated water rescue trucks, and you can build boat ramps for x amount of credits or x amount of coins and you can place boats into the water at these points. Maybe also add a marine fire station where you can buy fire boats and rescue boats. also add bridge poi where you can have suicidal jumper that requires fire, police, and ems (including land and water fd) and other water related fd calls. If anything, this will bring more people to the game.

I will put my 2 cents in its quite often used with FEMA, OES teams that have swiftwater rescue that runs with the Fire Department.. don't see why we can't have a boat on a trailer with a vehicle.. the fire school can have some type of training called swiftwater rescue .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!