New Version Suggestion

• i have a suggestion for a new version of the game or even a whole revamp of the current version.
    after talking with some of the local Emergency Dispatchers, i ve came up with the idea of actually receiving calls from callers at the scene who would discribe whats happening to the dispatcher, who would then dispatch the required equipment based on thier own assessments based on the information provided by the caller. I believe it would make the game more realistic and add another diamention.

As you progress through the call you would earn credits towards new equipment and experience points towards new stations.

I think this is a great way for players who have no experience dealing with each situation to better understand how vital dispatch personnel are and the critical role they play wheen they make that life or death call to thier respective emergency number

• It is extremely complicated to implement and I don't feel that it would be right for this game. While I LOVE the idea (hence my "like") I don't think ''tis realistic to Alex for in this game. I believe a ne game came out, something like "911 operator" (correct me if I'm wrong) that is similar to your idea.

• You are pretty much talking an entire new game for the fact you don't have access to game which is already out there. I'm quite happy with the game mechanics at the moment for this (minus the lack of APNG support). The idea of a caller based browser game on top of what we already have doesn't sound particularly do-able.

• Although, call notes could be implemented, that would somewhat be a in-between I guess you could say, like example you get a residential fire, have it say 3 people inside or caller see's smoke or multiple callers etc, it gives a idea of what you should send or the possibilities of it expanding

• i have found a site that has what im taking about but its only in german unfortunately and i cant run google translator oon the xbox one browser, i still love MissinChief and respect those who are on the front lines in our cities, i would just like to see that style of game but in mission chiefs format is all

• I don't agree with this idea because the game is already good so why go and redo the whole thing and you can RP your own call details through your notes which adds a wide range of more in depth RP then just getting the same calls descriptions over and over again

I was just saying call notes could be cool, it can also give you the idea of the chance of it being upgraded, so Idk why you had to be rude to him...

• I don't see his comment as rude. If they don't agree with it, they're entitled to say why.

I do agree in some respect this is quite a change for a browser based and mobile application game. There won't be any plans to add such addition currently. Of course as time goes on we can look into that, or at least seeing if calls can be made more dynamic than what they already are. However, there are limitations in that.

• This as been suggested @leitstellenspiel before. It's not too much to implement, sebastian was asking for call scripts so that he only has to implement them into the game. Since the community did not deliver those call scripts, it has been forgotten since then. There is a possibility of this getting added, since there are other tasks now as well it's not sure when.

I will revive the discussion @leitstellenspiel and check what happens.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!