Apparatus combo ideas & various questions

• First, I feel the game mods should consider lowering the rank to unlock the Rescue Engine & Quint down from Captain to Lieutenant. It took me forever to make Lieutenant which I finally got promoted today.

Next, Who feels we should have a Pumper-Tanker for Engine and Tanker use?

An EMS Engine for both fire calls and medical services/transports?

Fire boats for realistic water emergencies?

Next, The game mods should clarify what Apparatus is required when you gain more fire stations. The Wiki site for missionchief and the game itself both say different things for each Apparatus. For instance, The Wiki site says the Heavy Rescue is needed after five stations, the game says it is needed after four stations. Well right now I own five fire stations and a Heavy Rescue is on my fleet and no calls have came up for needing it's use yet. I feel this is a waste of engine bay space and misleading information for players who read that information. What do I need to do? I've tried everything.

• Not even adding multiple POI works

• First, I feel the game mods should consider lowering the rank to unlock the Rescue Engine & Quint down from Captain to Lieutenant. It took me forever to make Lieutenant which I finally got promoted today.

That's not happening. The Rescue Engine and Quint are rewards for people who are more dedicated to the game. There are other threads that discuss this topic.

2. Who feels we should have a Pumper-Tanker for Engine and Tanker use?

Also not happening. Sebastian isn't a big fan of the combination units, as they make the game too easy.

3. An EMS Engine for both fire calls and medical services/transports?

Engines can already begin to treat patients. No, we're not making a combination engine/ambulance unit. Yes, I know they actually exist.

4. Fire boats for realistic water emergencies?

Hopefully, we'll see this soon.

5. The game mods should clarify what Apparatus is required when you gain more fire stations.

The only official sources of information are in-game and the Facebook page. Moderator and Administrator posts on this forum are also fairly reliable, though they often contain a good amount of opinion in them.

6. right now I own five fire stations and a Heavy Rescue is on my fleet and no calls have came up for needing it's use yet

You can get the "Burning Machine" mission at five fire stations which can require a heavy rescue. There are other missions that require heavy rescues at four fire stations, but they are either seasonal or have requirements of police or medical services.

7. What do I need to do?

Be patient and check out this page, which lists all the possible missions and their requirements (and can be found in the bottom right corner of your screen on desktop) https://www.missionchief.com/einsaetze

• I agree on the pumper tanker though honestly, I don't see how it makes the game 'too easy' Just like for a downed tree mission, a tower or ladder would normally have cutting equipment such as chainsaws as would a rescue, yet I have to send even a type 2 engine or a type 1 for no pay while I have 4 rescues and like 10 towers sitting waiting for a call while all my pumpers are out on runs... Just my 2 cents

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!